Ball Owners gather

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Tomaski33 View Post
    20% plus a bit more same same as 25% offered ard so not much difference..
    Better look elsewhere ard to have second opinion....

Agreed with you bro saw the green lume on pic glows more brightly at nite as compared to the original 3 lumes...
    Personnally feel that 3 lumes gives a better look at nite..
    The Green lume looks more like military use from my point of view..
    ya i agree also. the green lume is brighter but the three colour looks nicer

thats why i am still hanging on to both

Comment

• Originally posted by daveevan View Post
      hi bro what is the retail price for your Hydrocarbon from Cortina? 30% for Ball watches is very good discount. Does the 30% discount apply to all Ball watches?

TIA
      2 years back, I bought for 1.8K.

Regarding whether does the 30% discount apply to all models, that I am not too sure as at that point of time, the rest of the models did not smile at me, unlike the hydrocarbon Titanium.
      Wish List

Tag Heuer - Carrera Automatic Chronograph Tachymetre
      Maurice Lacroix - Pontos D�centrique GMT
      Baume & Mercier - Classima Executives Contemporary
      Ball Watch Company- Engineer Master II Diver TMT, Fireman Night Train, Fireman Skylab
      Zenith - Chronomaster Open Grande Date
      Bell & Ross - BR 03-92 Carbon
      Longines - Evidenza Automatic
      Omega - Seamaster Planet Ocean Big Size, Speedmaster professional
      Tissot - T-Touch Polished Titanium
      And too many others to mention...

Comment

hi bro what is the retail price for your Hydrocarbon from Cortina? 30% for Ball watches is very good discount. Does the 30% discount apply to all Ball watches?

TIA

Regarding whether does the 30% discount apply to all models, that I am not too sure as at that point of time, the rest of the models did not smile at me, unlike the hydrocarbon Titanium.
        Originally posted by daveevan View Post

TIA

Regarding whether does the 30% discount apply to all models, that I am not too sure as at that point of time, the rest of the models did not smile at me, unlike the hydrocarbon Titanium. So in particular, I only query on it and this question did not linger in my mind at all. Sorry
        Wish List

Ball Watch Company- Engineer Master II Diver TMT, Fireman Night Train, Fireman Skylab

Comment

TIA

Regarding whether does the 30% discount apply to all models, that I am not too sure as at that point of time, the rest of the models did not smile at me, unlike the hydrocarbon Titanium. So in particular, I only query on it and this question did not linger in my mind at all. Sorry
          Wish List

Comment

• Originally posted by missing_hh View Post

thanks bro , got your message

Comment

• WOS Paragon sucks...discount only 20%. Think got too many carrot head Indons there for them to chop, that's why don't bother to be competitive with prices.

Comment

• yep, got my NT from WOS Paragon, even thru friend recommendation, only 20%.

btw, want to ask those who got the NT, the DLC coating doesnt seem that resilient. i just lightly grazed my friends casio, and i got an annoying indentation near the glass.
                see pic

Comment

• Originally posted by codling View Post
                  yep, got my NT from WOS Paragon, even thru friend recommendation, only 20%.

btw, want to ask those who got the NT, the DLC coating doesnt seem that resilient. i just lightly grazed my friends casio, and i got an annoying indentation near the glass.
                  see pic
                  Eh?... tats funny... tink mine still looks ok after a few knocks leh...
                  A bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at the office.

Just me and my NT...

Comment

• hmmm..... DLC supposedly very lasting.....
                    the hype is true. listen at your own risk.
                    visit my watch and audio blog oohlins.blogspot & learn how to use the rolex comfort link

Comment

• yep, imagine my shock when i saw that dent! and it was a very light graze.
                      anyway, i emailed the marketing dept of Ball Watch SG and they mentioned that i could change the watch case for $380 (ex GST) and top off with a 20% discount if i m interested.

i m tempted to take the offer cos the dent always glare back at me. hah.

Comment

• Anyone knows how long is the warranty period?? 2 years huh?? Think need to send my 'Mad Cow' in for a check.....time lack getting greater now..
                        Current:-

Ball: Hydrocarbon Titanium
                        Panerai: PAM 111 J
                        Rolex: GMTIIc

Comment

• If u have registered online, then u have 1 addditional year making a total of 3 years warranty. BTW, whats wrong with yr Mad Cow? How bad is the loss of accuracy?

Originally posted by shoobie View Post
                          Anyone knows how long is the warranty period?? 2 years huh?? Think need to send my 'Mad Cow' in for a check.....time lack getting greater now..
                          Last edited by sys12345; 06-10-08, 09:57 PM.
                          sys12345

http://simply-pen.blogspot.com/ - m4/3 Pen Blog

Comment

• Think it depends on your luck. It's the angle you knock.
                            The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

• Originally posted by codling View Post
                              yep, imagine my shock when i saw that dent! and it was a very light graze.
                              anyway, i emailed the marketing dept of Ball Watch SG and they mentioned that i could change the watch case for $380 (ex GST) and top off with a 20% discount if i m interested.

i m tempted to take the offer cos the dent always glare back at me. hah.
                              Hmm, with the coating, you can't polish it to make it less obvious. But $380 is not a small price to pay leh.

Comment

• Originally posted by sys12345 View Post
                                If u have registered online, then u have 1 addditional year making a total of 3 years warranty. BTW, whats wrong with yr Mad Cow? How bad is the loss of accuracy?
                                Dun know, think is a couple of minutes each day...I dun wear it everyday so most of the time is in the winder. BTW, any idea how much is the servicing? usually how many years later then you guys send in for servicing??
                                Current:-

Ball: Hydrocarbon Titanium
                                Panerai: PAM 111 J
                                Rolex: GMTIIc

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X