The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

• Very nice collection of Ball watches!

Originally posted by Xing View Post
      some of my Balls make a guess before you scroll down

sys12345

http://simply-pen.blogspot.com/ - m4/3 Pen Blog

Comment

• Hi all, am looking for any ball in the trainmaster series...preferably cleaveland express / dual.

actually am thinking if i shd get pre-loved or BN, cuz the price for a BN at a AD, i can get maybe a pre-loved IWC...dilema...any advice from the pros?

anyway, this will be my first piece of swiss horo...so yea.......

Comment

• Originally posted by solidbrik View Post
          Hi all, am looking for any ball in the trainmaster series...preferably cleaveland express / dual.

actually am thinking if i shd get pre-loved or BN, cuz the price for a BN at a AD, i can get maybe a pre-loved IWC...dilema...any advice from the pros?

anyway, this will be my first piece of swiss horo...so yea.......
          i would rather get IWC if given a choice. but of cos, must see what IWC model.
          I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch.........

Comment

• Originally posted by exxondus View Post
            i would rather get IWC if given a choice. but of cos, must see what IWC model.
            hmmm...but do u think pre-loved is ok? cuz i know there are some who die die dun wanna get...and its hard to ascertain the internal condition ...was thinking cuz a bew ball cleaveland, maybe abt 3+k, but a preloved portofino maybe can get abt the same price or with a little topup...but of cuz...gotta wait for the pre-loved to appear la...haha...

Comment

• Hi there Ball Watch Lovers!

I have a BNIB Limited Edition Conductor for sale.

Check out my thread for info:

http://www.sg-roc.com/showthread.php?t=39168

Cheers!

Comment

• Just bought a EM II Diver

I just became a proud owner of a EM II Diver. Love the watch especially at night. I could see my time next to my bedside during nightime. The more I look at it, the more I love it

Comment

• Originally posted by johnny88 View Post
                  I just became a proud owner of a EM II Diver. Love the watch especially at night. I could see my time next to my bedside during nightime. The more I look at it, the more I love it

Congrat bro, take some shots to show?

Comment

• Hi hi ball pundits and sifus !!

Newbie of both ball and this forum

Proudly getting a EM II Diver series few months ago.... love its illum. to the core, especially night time and it is somwwhat unrivalled if compare to other illuminious watches.

Check it out my thread via http://www.sg-roc.com/showthread.php?t=39693

Thanks !!

Comment

• I am new to Ball watches, need some tips on Ball EM II Diver.

How many turns of the crown to fully windup the watch? (Recommended For 2836-2 movement)

Thanks.

Comment

• Originally posted by fsn-saber View Post
                        I am new to Ball watches, need some tips on Ball EM II Diver.

How many turns of the crown to fully windup the watch? (Recommended For 2836-2 movement)

Thanks.
                        You no need to hand wind until full, not adv to do so too, usually turn about 30 - 40 times (each turn about 1/4 round) will be enough.

Comment

• Originally posted by BenCheong View Post
                          You no need to hand wind until full, not adv to do so too, usually turn about 30 - 40 times (each turn about 1/4 round) will be enough.
                          Point noted.

Thanks bro.

Henry.

Comment

• hi all! i've just gotten myself an engineer master II DLC today after reading for several days and walking around several shops over the weekend.

Cheers!!

Comment

• Originally posted by kungfuBear View Post
                              hi all! i've just gotten myself an engineer master II DLC today after reading for several days and walking around several shops over the weekend.

Cheers!!
                              Congrat! a good looking watch in the day and stunning at night!
                              Enjoy, more Ball will come!

Comment

• Limited Edition

anyone ever wonder how much does a company like Ball produce for each model?

some of their limited edition is in 1,000 pcs. does that mean other models they produce 20-30,000 pcs (which i find it hard to believe)?

limited edition sometimes doesnt get as much discount (at a higher list price) as compare to regualar model.

Just thinking if they are worth the premium.

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X