No announcement yet.

Ball Owners gather

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• frankly speaking ball limited eds arent worth much.

some like the conducter limited ed can still be found at shops, stuck for years. hence, only get if you like it.

The exception is the diver TMT, which seem to be sold out already since its release.
    I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch.........

Comment

• Originally posted by exxondus View Post
      frankly speaking ball limited eds arent worth much.

some like the conducter limited ed can still be found at shops, stuck for years. hence, only get if you like it.

The exception is the diver TMT, which seem to be sold out already since its release.
      I agreed with you, the limited model seems to be too many, and some of the ltd eds can produce over thousand of watch, nothing worth collecting IMO.
      Even the Dr Chronograph (limited to 199 pieces) still can find at WOS Vivo City, after out for years.

exxondus, I did check with the AD at BHG for the Conductor Chrono LTD, price still steep, only willing to give 20%, didn't negotiate further as not a must have for me.

Comment

• Originally posted by BenCheong View Post
        I agreed with you, the limited model seems to be too many, and some of the ltd eds can produce over thousand of watch, nothing worth collecting IMO.
        Even the Dr Chronograph (limited to 199 pieces) still can find at WOS Vivo City, after out for years.

exxondus, I did check with the AD at BHG for the Conductor Chrono LTD, price still steep, only willing to give 20%, didn't negotiate further as not a must have for me.
        agreed. I persnally don tink the conductor is worth it in the first place. I rather get the new EM DLC instead which should be less than 2k after discount. Better watch, better price
        I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch.........

Comment

• Still waiting for my Diver Worldtime, AD said delay another month, sianz..

Comment

• Update

Think Diver Worldtime and Trainmaster worldtime should be out only End june or early July...... I am waiting for my Spacemaster Orbital.

But Diver world time is nice as face is 45mm Just nice and the city is able to rotate. If I am not wrong it is the first world time watch with DAy/date.

Trainmaster worldtime will be for those who like classic watches.

Comment

• Originally posted by titanian20 View Post
              Think Diver Worldtime and Trainmaster worldtime should be out only End june or early July...... I am waiting for my Spacemaster Orbital.

But Diver world time is nice as face is 45mm Just nice and the city is able to rotate. If I am not wrong it is the first world time watch with DAy/date.

Trainmaster worldtime will be for those who like classic watches.
              The Orbital look awesome, especially in night lume!
              Yes the city time will rotate and with day date in the diver worldtime, can't wait to hold it!

Comment

• What!?

Originally posted by BenCheong View Post
                Still waiting for my Diver Worldtime, AD said delay another month, sianz..
                Delayed? Preposterous
                Sorry, just jesting...

Comment

• Originally posted by Forsei View Post
                  Delayed? Preposterous
                  Sorry, just jesting...
                  haha..naughty naughty

Comment

• Hi guys! Benny here, just finish reading this whole thread. I was looking to change to a nice mechanical watch after losing my lousy hugo boss watch.

A few brands i saw was quite nice, was looking at Baume & Mercier, Oris, then recently took a look at Ball Watches, I was in fact very fascinated by the glow lights :P

I was looking at their website and the 46mm Aviator and the Night Train caught my eye. Mainly because they have a bigger dial, flat surface and leather strap.

How much would this two watch costs? I don't really dare to go into the luxury watch shop seem quite daunting with all the expensive watches.

Where should I get them from? Read the thread and it appears that WOS Vivo seem to be a good place to get better discount?

Thanks to everyone in advance. Keen to get my 1st automatic watch! Hehe.

Benny

Comment

• I can only recall the BALL Night Train was S$2,300. Discount varies from 20%-30% discount. Besides WOS @ vivo, there's also paragon and tamp mall. Then there's Vincent Watches at tamp mall too. All Watches @ bugis junction also carries BALL watches (luckily didn't type "carry Balls".. ). There's also one shop at Chinatown Point that sells BALL watches.

Try to bargain around and see which can give you better discount. Good luck and happy shopping.

The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

• I just came back from All Watches at Lucky Plaza. Customer service was excellent. Their Ball collection is pretty good as well. They offered me a ~26% on the Ball Cleveland Express but I chose another watch in the end.

Good luck hunting! (:

Comment

• More Outlet

Hi, you can also see Ball at Dickson Suntec and Cortina Raffles City, Millenia walk. Plus you can try Eastern watch new outlet at 313. Horologe Jurong Point. Many many.....

Originally posted by Oceanklassik View Post
                          I can only recall the BALL Night Train was S$2,300. Discount varies from 20%-30% discount. Besides WOS @ vivo, there's also paragon and tamp mall. Then there's Vincent Watches at tamp mall too. All Watches @ bugis junction also carries BALL watches (luckily didn't type "carry Balls".. ). There's also one shop at Chinatown Point that sells BALL watches.

Try to bargain around and see which can give you better discount. Good luck and happy shopping.

Comment

• Hey fellow ball owners,

I'm somewhat new to this forum.. have been reading abit but not posted much before =)

Just came home with my new Ball Aviator watch with steel bracelet. Was kinda captivated by the large size (46mm) and wanted to have a feel of Ball watches because I have always thought of owning one. Some people may find it too plain looking. However, im pretty satisfied with the neat look of the watch.. definitely not complicated or sophisticated. It really depends on the feel you want from a watch. The lume is nice and bright as well. Not sure how durable it really is, but on the whole, the watch feels great and definitely a bang for the buck =)

Those looking for a huge watch that looks neat on the wrist and not too costly may wish to consider getting 1!! (wow i sound like some promoter)

My 2 cents =x

Comment

• Hi, may I know the retail price for ball aviator watch and how muchu paid for?tks.

Comment

• Originally posted by Crippy View Post
                                Hey fellow ball owners,

I'm somewhat new to this forum.. have been reading abit but not posted much before =)

Just came home with my new Ball Aviator watch with steel bracelet. Was kinda captivated by the large size (46mm) and wanted to have a feel of Ball watches because I have always thought of owning one. Some people may find it too plain looking. However, im pretty satisfied with the neat look of the watch.. definitely not complicated or sophisticated. It really depends on the feel you want from a watch. The lume is nice and bright as well. Not sure how durable it really is, but on the whole, the watch feels great and definitely a bang for the buck =)

Those looking for a huge watch that looks neat on the wrist and not too costly may wish to consider getting 1!! (wow i sound like some promoter)

My 2 cents =x
                                Congrat! more ball will come, haha..!

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X