Ball Owners gather

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by cjk View Post
    Hi, may I know the retail price for ball aviator watch and how muchu paid for?tks.
    Hi Aviator with Leather strap should be $2200 and bracelet I think is $2400

Comment

• Hi guys, just bought my 1st Ball watch recently.

Ball Engineer Master II Diver TMT - Special 2006 Limited Edition Thermometer - 42mm DLC-Coated Titanium.

Comment

• Hi guys, I bought my first Ball watch recently.
        Ball Engineer Master II Diver TMT - Limited Edition. Thermometer - 42mm DLC-Coated Titanium.

Comment

• What about this one:

Comment

• Wa lau the best lume shot i ever seen, good job man!!

Comment

• Originally posted by nelsondevicenci View Post
              What about this one:

wow looks like plugged into 240AC.
              Audemars Piguet Ball Bell&Ross Cartier IWC Longines Omega Panerai Rolex Sinn Tissot

Alba Casio Citizen Roox Seiko

Wanted to add PP but bo lui

Comment

• Diver Worldtime Has arrive

Dear All, I heard that Diver Worldtime is selling in All Watches already..... Must go see man.... Good Luck to all......

Comment

• Originally posted by Watcha View Post
                  wow looks like plugged into 240AC.
                  Nice color of the lume! The once i see at the shops are always all green and red 12 pm ?

Do they still have this red blue green?

Comment

• Hey Guys! I just bought a Aviator leather strap today at Far Eastern Watch 313!

But I was a bit disappointed with the lume, issit suppose to look very faded?

Mine look like a light stick that has almost reach the end of life. Not as bright as some of the pic I have seen

Benny

Comment

• The pics u see in the forum are typically taken in a dark environment or through the use of a long exposure. H3 tubes (even T rated) do not glow as bright as freshly charged superluminova lume. However, SL lume starts to fade with time and thats when the H3 lume will be brighter than SL. H3 lume will be bright in a dark evironment, not in a semi-lit or well-lit environment.
                      sys12345

http://simply-pen.blogspot.com/ - m4/3 Pen Blog

Comment

• hI Bro, Yes he is right. In fact Aviator is so far the brightest in terms of gas tube as it is a double size one...

Enjoy your watch man.... You will like it

Comment

• hi all, im new to watches but happened to see a nice ball watch..does anyone know if there is still a sale of the moonlight special under the trainmaster

Comment

• Don't think so I think retail price is $5950.00 Nice dedicated watch.

Comment

• Originally posted by evobenny View Post
                              Hey Guys! I just bought a Aviator leather strap today at Far Eastern Watch 313!

But I was a bit disappointed with the lume, issit suppose to look very faded?

Mine look like a light stick that has almost reach the end of life. Not as bright as some of the pic I have seen

Benny
                              Benny Use this chart I got it from other website
                              If the luminous markings on a watch are reasonably sized and arranged, the readability in the dark is primarily determined by their total light emitted. In order to assess the relative merits, the light intensity of two dials with identical markings by mb-microtec trigalight (BALL H3-watch ) on one and SuperLumiNova on the other, were measured and compared.

The results, with the light intensity expressed in the unit “nanocandela” (ncd) are given below.
                              after (in darkness) 0 min. 5 min. 1 hour 8 hours
                              BALL
                              (in nanocandela) 6000 6000 6000 6000
                              LumiNova®
                              (in nanocandela) 10000 6000 400 30

The radio luminescent trigalight of the BALL watch remains constant, while the purely phosphorescent light of the SuperLumiNova may initially be brighter but diminishes within minutes and becomes progressively less luminous.

Comment

• Originally posted by titanian20 View Post
                                Don't think so I think retail price is $5950.00 Nice dedicated watch.
                                icic.. okok thanks

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X