Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Price difference between Singapore and US

Hi there
    Recently my "itch" is back and have been looking for my next Breitling. had been surfing to look for a B1, Airwolf or chronospace. Call up the AD and check the price for a Airwolf and was quoted ard 7200SGD. Even with discount, it will cost 5200 to 5400. Check some of the US website and some of the recommended dealer is selling only ard 3100USD. Convert to SGD with 1.33 only ard 4100SGD. 1K difference. Was wondering why is there such a big difference in price between difference area? Any Comment?

Many things affect price difference.

1) tax (local, import, state, etc)
    2) overhead costs
    3) currency rates (at what rate did the AD manage to get from distributor)
    4) warranty (some ok, some you have to send back to US - risk is yours)
    5) market size

i can go on forever, but you should get the idea.
    [U]Currently wearing[/U]:
    [SIZE="1"]TT Datejust with diamond dial - sold!
    Blue 6694
    Seiko SD-lookalike[/SIZE]
    [U]"My collection"[/U]:
    [SIZE="1"]Blue 6694; TT DJ w diamond dial.[/SIZE]

Comment

Originally posted by gigantor View Post
      Hi there
      Recently my "itch" is back and have been looking for my next Breitling. had been surfing to look for a B1, Airwolf or chronospace. Call up the AD and check the price for a Airwolf and was quoted ard 7200SGD. Even with discount, it will cost 5200 to 5400. Check some of the US website and some of the recommended dealer is selling only ard 3100USD. Convert to SGD with 1.33 only ard 4100SGD. 1K difference. Was wondering why is there such a big difference in price between difference area? Any Comment?
      Regular Airwolf or Airwolf Raven?
      My Tumblr
      -------------------
      http://beads-of-rice.tumblr.com/

Comment

If you're still looking, was in Sydney airport yesterday and their breitling prices are pretty good. New super avenger is AUD3,500. Price difference here is the rental...
        Fortiter et Fideliter
        My Mistresses: Rolex Submariners & Deepsea, Breitling Super Avenger & Sea-Wolf, Pam389, Montres Militare,Tag Heuer Carrera, Rolex President, U-Boat Classico, Oris Der Meistertaucher, Omega Speedmaster

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
        Working...
        X