• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Haha..My new watch on the way liao..

This tracking update has been requested by:

Company Name: Laco Uhrenmanufaktur GmbH
    Name: Gabriele Farr
    E-mail: 'not provided by requestor'

__________________________________________________ ______________________________

Gabriele Farr of Laco Uhrenmanufaktur GmbH sent Leslie Chua 1 FedEx International Priority package(s).

This shipment is scheduled to be sent on 12/06/2010.

Ordered a new watch from Germany liao.. Going to aroung in 3 days time..Looks like Laco is quite efficient in their shipping process..

Rem to take some photo for us. "_)

Comment

Sure lah Bro..just wait till Friday..hahah

Comment

Dear Bros,

Haha.. I went to check on the Fedex tracking portal today and noticed that my watch had actually arrived in Singapore. Was excited the entire day and finally my mum told me that I have a Fedex parcel waiting for me at home. The Germans are really very efficient in their e-commerce trading. Ordered the watch on Sunday midnite and it arrived at around 11 am this morning. The watch really feels solid and nice on the first touch, it also came with 2 straps. The workmanship of these 2 straps are very good and perhaps worth more than the price I paid for. Took some quick pics of the watch.

Comment

Nice watch!!!! Congrats.... Is this Pilot Miyota? May i know what is the damage for this watch?

Comment

Yes bro..it is the laco miyota..damage around SGD$296..quite worth it..

Comment

Originally posted by leslie View Post
              Yes bro..it is the laco miyota..damage around SGD$296..quite worth it..
              That is a beautiful watch in an affordable price!!! Swee........ Thanks for sharing.

Comment

Haha..I haven not been buying watch since a long long time ago..Now bought this watch liao felt quite happy..Because it seems like I got a very good deal..

Comment

Looks great! Congrats & enjoy!
                  运筹帷幄 决胜千里

Comment

I can feel your excitement man ! Nice watch. Will love to see more pics of it
                    The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

haha..thanks bros..

Will have to wear and try some new shots liao..but apparently, the workmanship is pretty good for a $300 watch..

Comment

I believe the workmanship and everything else except the movement, is the same as the ETA version which cost around $1000.

The spare pilot strap itself already cost around $90 if purchase seperately...good deal indeed
                        Watches are like potato chips - You never stop at one

Never political, seldom diplomatic, always honest

Comment

hello leslie,

some queries, do you need to pay GST to the custom for such purchases?

Comment

Good deal indeed..I've a tudor watch with eta 2824-2 based movement so I just try out the miyota version for a cheaper price..anothe bro here got the eta version and it was running very fast..mine was running for 12 hours and it seems ok to me..

Comment

Originally posted by oxen69 View Post
                              hello leslie,

some queries, do you need to pay GST to the custom for such purchases?
                              no need leh..below SGD$400 no need to pay gst..if buy ETA version confirm must pay gst liao..

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X