anyone knows how much it cost? Thanks

Comment

Harry winston project z4

anyone knows how much it cost? Thanks

Comment

Calling Mr kenliu?
        The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

Sorry it's taken a while to reply. Been overseas and extremely busy recently.

I might have one Z4 coming up at the end of the month. Price is not determined yet as it has to be transferred from an overseas AD to Asia. I'll let you know once I get the information.

For the Opus V, there is almost no chance of getting your hands on it. In fact, all the OPUS range have already been reserved and the waiting list is ridiculously long. If you want to jump the queue, you can, but you have to expect to bid at least in the 6-figure sum region, and still wait over a year for it.

Comment

A wrist-shot taken during my trip last week to visit a member of my family. Can anyone recognise any of his watches in the background? (BTW. blurred on purpose)

There are a couple of real beauties in there!

Comment

Originally posted by kenlinliu1419 View Post
              Sorry it's taken a while to reply. Been overseas and extremely busy recently.

I might have one Z4 coming up at the end of the month. Price is not determined yet as it has to be transferred from an overseas AD to Asia. I'll let you know once I get the information.

For the Opus V, there is almost no chance of getting your hands on it. In fact, all the OPUS range have already been reserved and the waiting list is ridiculously long. If you want to jump the queue, you can, but you have to expect to bid at least in the 6-figure sum region, and still wait over a year for it.
              Thanks in advance

Comment

Viideo of the Opus X

Finally... a view of the Opus X. What an unbelievable movement!
                Apparently, all of them have been reserved.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OIfCV...layer_embedded

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                Working...
                X