Breitling bracelet allergy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Breitling bracelet allergy

I just got myself a colt automatic 2 and to my horror, the underside of the bracelet causes my skin to have red patches but no itch or pain, so i believe its contact allergy. the underside of the watch is ok as I guess that is stainless steel. Does anyone knows what material is on the underside of the Pro 2 bracelet ?

Also what options do I have for bracelets ?

Thanks everyone.

Rare to hear this

Did you try to call the service centre to find out?
    The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

It also happen to me once but only at the site near to the clasp or buckle area. As you know the temperature and humidity are higher, we tend to sweat more and this may cause itch or sore. What i did was to wear the watch abit looser rather than fit. It give the skin below the watch abit more room to breathe. You may want to look at rubber strap for your watch if this still happen.

Comment

I haven't called the service center yet, maybe will call it tomorrow.

I actually only tried in at home and almost immediately the rashes would appear. The bracelet is loose enough for 2 fingers to go through. Now I am wearing it the third time and the rashes appear again, its like watching paint soaking cloth lol. I have a condition where I wore cheap ear studs and my ear will itch like hell and turn red immediately after wearing them.

My watch is blue dial and would black or brown leather looks good with blue dial ?

Comment

Brown, yes.
          The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

first time i hear of this also, so far no problem with the few i have

Comment

is it a used one or brand new, if its used maybe its due to the metal polish the previous owner used polish the bracelet

Comment

Oh dear, sounds like an allergy to the nickel component in the steel. Heard of some ppl allergic to rubber also. Changing to leather strap will help but must avoid contact with the case back of the watch too. The best answer is solid gold!

Comment

Originally posted by TheKing View Post
                  Oh dear, sounds like an allergy to the nickel component in the steel. Heard of some ppl allergic to rubber also. Changing to leather strap will help but must avoid contact with the case back of the watch too. The best answer is solid gold!
                  thats an expensive and good solution ahaha, hope no gold allergy

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X