Re: Roger Dubuis King Square Rose Square

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Roger Dubuis King Square Rose Square

All: I am currently looking at puchasing the RD King Square Rose Gold, as yesterday my wife and myself we went to the boutique at Hilton Hotel and saw the King Square model and fell in love immediately except for the price of SGD$36k.

Questions here: Since RD was bought over by Richemont, do you guys reckon the price will appreciate like either Rolex or Panerai every year?

Is the holding value of RD good as compare to Rolex or Panerai?

Cheers and a Happy Lunar New Year!

Beemer

Re: Roger Dubuis King Square Rose Square

All: I am currently looking at puchasing the RD King Square Rose Gold, as yesterday my wife and myself we went to the boutique at Hilton Hotel and saw the King Square model and fell in love immediately except for the price of SGD$36k.

Questions here: Since RD was bought over by Richemont, do you guys reckon the price will appreciate like either Rolex or Panerai every year?

Is the holding value of RD good as compare to Rolex or Panerai?

Cheers and a Happy Lunar New Year!

Beemer

Comment

Bro,

I think Rolex is the brand to go for ppl who want their watches to appreciate in value.. Or immediate cash on hand in case someone wanna run road, having a rolex is as good as cash because it can be traded in easily in shops etc.. For other brands, most of the people bought it because they like the design or the way it is.. Not because the prices will appreciate over time.. While RRP prices may go up over time for some brands, this does not consider appreciation in monetary terms..

Just like HDB, high prices only reflects in paper value and not real hard cash..

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
      Working...
      X