StormChaser DLC Glow Out soon !!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ykl View Post
    hi all, am new here, hehe... just get a Storm chaser DLC Glow few week ago also, nice to meet u all, is a nice watch and love it so much!
    Welcome, indeed it is nice . How you find the strap? Is your wrist big enough for it?

Comment

Originally posted by TanWL View Post
      Welcome, indeed it is nice . How you find the strap? Is your wrist big enough for it?
      hi, i use the second hole from dial and it fit nicely, would not say fit perfectly but is comfortable, and also with the vanilla smell, my gf like it... hahaha...

Comment

Originally posted by ykl View Post
        hi all, am new here, hehe... just get a Storm chaser DLC Glow few week ago also, nice to meet u all, is a nice watch and love it so much!
        If you dont mind me asking, how much did you pay for it? PM maybe? Am thinking of getting the same heh.

Comment

Originally posted by cokiee View Post
          If you dont mind me asking, how much did you pay for it? PM maybe? Am thinking of getting the same heh.
          Ball prices has been revised upwards, so the prices that you are seeing now should be higher than few months ago. Happy shopping

Comment

haha i was quoted a 20% + 2% if by cash and was wondering if i could push it just a bit higher. But no go, apparently. Shall look around at more shops. (:

Comment

I think 20% is the standard for limited edition.

Comment

Hi,

Interested in purchasing this stunning watch. Any idea which retail shop has the stock available and is 20 percent off retail price the highest we can look for in the market? Feel free to PM me if you any good deal.

Thanks and Best Regards
                Koh

Comment

Hi ,

Interested in purchasing this stunning watch. Any idea which retail shop has the avalble stock and is 20 percent off retail price the highest retail shop can offer to us? Feel free to PM of there's better deal available in the market.

Thanks and best regards
                  Zan_45

Comment

Two mths back, I went to a AD at lucky plaza which they give better discount than 20% and they do have ready stock. Maybe you can go there n check in out.
                    Stand up for wat is rite even if you r standing alone

Comment

Thanks whiteangle74,

Will go down lucky plaza n take a look. Most pro mode of payment will be credit card installment basis.

Regards
                      Zan

Comment

Btw whiteangle74, do you remember which AD at lucky plaza you went too?

Comment

Hi,

Any kind soul can advice on where to purchase after market straps(etc online shop or retail shop in Singapore). Also is there any way where I can purchase the ball deployment buckle to fix onto the strap for the stormchaser?

Regards
                          Zan

Comment

Aren't there sections in the Garage Sales that have straps and watch accessories for sale

As for the Ball deployment buckle, you may want to check out with the agent at 62351811.
                            The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X