Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need to repaire IWC MARK X - Going fast

Hi

Just recently took out a 10 year old IWC Mark X. Realised that it is going fast.

Appreciate if anyon can advise where can I get it repair and the estimated cost?

Cheers,

You can call Richmont service center to check the price for servicing, Tel:63172588. Location at King's centre (390 Havelock Road) if you havent done so. If too expensive, maybe you can check out reputable repair shop since (if I recalled correctly)Mark X uses ETA base "engine" or look around in the forum where people send their watch to service other than the ASC.
    If you are too lazy to skim through the forum, you can give a call to champion time (located at The Bencoolen), Tel:63386368 to see if they can repair for you. Been there to buy additional rolex oyster link last month and saw them repairing some swiss watches. When I enquire about servicing ETA base watch, they claims that they can even service tourby!!!
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by JunLoke View Post
      Hi

Just recently took out a 10 year old IWC Mark X. Realised that it is going fast.

Appreciate if anyon can advise where can I get it repair and the estimated cost?

Cheers,
      Bro, you mean Mark XV, not Mark X right? Mark Xs are about 60 years old? Hehe, if yours really Mark X, hehe, can consider selling me. On a more serious note, you can also get it serviced at JW Watches.

Cheers!
      Sweet 16:
      PP Aquanaut
      VC Overseas
      AP ROO Black Themes
      A.Lange & Sohne 1815
      Breguet Type XXI
      Blancpain 50 Fathoms
      JLC Navy Seals
      GO Senator 60s
      GP Laureato
      Zenith Pilot Extra Special
      Rolex DSSD
      IWC Big Pilot
      Pam 112
      Omega Ploprof
      Breitling Super Avenger
      Glycine F104

Comment

Originally posted by JunLoke View Post
        Hi

Cheers,
        Either Richmont as Ice said or you could send your watch to JWHorological, just google it. John or Angel will be able to help.
        I rather push my Alfa Romeo than drive a BMW

Alfa 1.5 Sprint
        Alfa 33
        Alfa 147
        Alfa GT
        Alfa Spider 3.2 V6- now
        Alfa 4C- maybe next time

Comment

bro u got a Mark X ?
          that's really collector piece !

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop