Ball Trainmaster One Hundred Twenty

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ball Trainmaster One Hundred Twenty

Saw this on another watch forum. Like the clean look with the grey dial . Can't wait to see all these new Ball's .

This model looks like the fireman model that can be found in Chinese version of the website except that the fireman model has the date display below the "3" position. Frankly saying, the design is simply and elegant but since it to celebrate BALL 120years. They should have a more unique dial with more function, something like secometer or big date power reserve or even the linear power reserve and etc or logo with 120 display on the dial to make it more meaningful.
    sigpic

Comment

Beautiful. Hope it is affordable to me.
      The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

Originally posted by Iceheller View Post
        This model looks like the fireman model that can be found in Chinese version of the website except that the fireman model has the date display below the "3" position. Frankly saying, the design is simply and elegant but since it to celebrate BALL 120years. They should have a more unique dial with more function, something like secometer or big date power reserve or even the linear power reserve and etc or logo with 120 display on the dial to make it more meaningful.
        Are you able to provide me the Chinese website?

Comment

Originally posted by Oceanklassik View Post
          Beautiful. Hope it is affordable to me.
          How do you define your affordability ? Me also hope to get it .

Comment

The grey dial is nice, can't wait to see the real watch.

Comment

With the material use, mostly like same league as the secometer or like doc chrono. $10k and up.
              The chinese website that has some resemblance to this 120year watch is -> http://ballwatch.com/html/index.php?...ask=27&mid=522
              Translated from chinese is call victory or something.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Iceheller View Post
                With the material use, mostly like same league as the secometer or like doc chrono. $10k and up.
                The chinese website that has some resemblance to this 120year watch is -> http://ballwatch.com/html/index.php?...ask=27&mid=522
                Translated from chinese is call victory or something.
                Hmm...I see what you mean. They look the same just that the case material is different. Wow, if > $10K must think twice .

Comment

"$10K must think twice"

I don't even need to think liao lo ..
                  The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

Hey please note 10k plus, is based on my observation. I dun work or speak behalf of BALL watch. Though i am an esteem supportor. Even if 10k plus, it is still fairly decent, consider that most reputable Swiss gold watch cost 15k and up. Who knows BALL famously known for making value for money watch( though many say it is cheap which I beg to differ) may bring the price below the 10k mark after reading your respond.
                    sigpic

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X