Nav Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse

Nav Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

rolex lovers... what is your opinion re TUDOR WATCHES????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• rolex lovers... what is your opinion re TUDOR WATCHES????

i have 2 rolex watches and 1 tudor watch too! i just want to know your opinion about tudor as the second rolex.

These days Tudor have improved so much and their designs are no longer "inspired by Rolex" .

Starting to catch my eye

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

I think the designs are nice....especially the heritage chrono....and i think it's image of being rolex's "little bro" is being shaken off slowly

Comment

Recently I'm thinking of getting the Tudor classic day-date 41mm or the 38mm date model. Anyone has these can show some wristshots?? Any idea what the price range us like? Seems Singapore THG no longer have these but I can still find on the Tudor website. Anyone know where I can find them nowadays?? Thks

Comment

I am not sure if "it's image of being rolex's "little bro" is being shaken off slowly" is a good or bad thing for consumers, though I understand why it is going that direction.

Personally I like Tudor due to the rolex DNA in its design which is now a thing of the past. Can't be bad for the consumers who cannot afford a rolex, to have the option of paying a fraction of the price for a rolex look-a-like sub/daytona/datejust made by rolex, right?
          Watches are like potato chips - You never stop at one

Never political, seldom diplomatic, always honest

Comment

Personally I would go for models in the current Tudor lineup which has more of its own identity. Amongst the current models I would go for the Tudor Glamour Double Date or the Advisor. The Tudor Monte Carlo Heritage Chrono is overpriced and comes with a sucky movement.

Originally posted by biboy View Post
            i have 2 rolex watches and 1 tudor watch too! i just want to know your opinion about tudor as the second rolex.
            My Tumblr
            -------------------
            http://beads-of-rice.tumblr.com/

Comment

I like the Advisor too, but is it already out in the market? How much is it going for?

The Advisor strictly speaking is not a new model but a re-issue like the MC Heritage Chrono. The Advisor should be considered a complication and hence I guess it will be priced higher than the Heritage Chrono and the entry Rolex such as Air-King. I hope I am wrong.
              Watches are like potato chips - You never stop at one

Never political, seldom diplomatic, always honest

Comment

Nah, don't think the re-issue is out yet and no idea on pricing. Fingers crossed too that its not too expensive. I did see an original Tudor Advisor Alarm (not the re-issue) going for 2.2k$ usd at asia timepiece centre at sunshine plaza.
                My Tumblr
                -------------------
                http://beads-of-rice.tumblr.com/

Comment

Tudor no longer lives under the shadow of rolex IMO , it used to be marketed as a cheap rolex substitute . The 3 watches that caught my attention are the heritage chrono , black bay and the new blue heritage chrono . Saw the blue one and it is nice . However , pricing still quite unattainablein my beater watch category , nevertheless , nice !

Comment

I've always been a fan of tudors.......the recent heritage collection is simply stunning......

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X