Singapore Limited Edition Grand Carrera GMT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Singapore Limited Edition Grand Carrera GMT

Anyone getting the 150 pieces Grand Carrera GMT? List price is $8k+...

Is it this one (please someone correct me if linking to it is not allowed thanks): http://home.watchprosite.com/show-nblog.post/ti-449136/

Pic from the above link:

AD told me list is SG$8,300... forgot to ask how much is disc

Comment

Originally posted by wedgehammer View Post
      Is it this one (please someone correct me if linking to it is not allowed thanks): http://home.watchprosite.com/show-nblog.post/ti-449136/

Pic from the above link:

AD told me list is SG$8,300... forgot to ask how much is disc
      Yup...

My AD told me only 10% max...

Comment

Maybe that's the standard disc for special/limited eds... Last time I asked for the disc on the Carrera Calibre 1 (limited to 6000 pieces) they oso said 10% (list on that one is 6k), while Grand Carrera at 15% and normal Carreras at 20%

Of cos that's just std disc (in the case of carrera at least we know can be greater, not sure about GC and Ltd Eds)... I wonder how much Gassan is selling 'em

Comment

Originally posted by wedgehammer View Post
          Maybe that's the standard/minimum disc for special/limited eds... Last time I asked for the disc on the Carrera Calibre 1 (limited to 6000 pieces) they oso said 10% (list on that one is 6k), while Grand Carrera at 15% and normal Carreras at 20%

Of cos that's just min disc... I wonder how much Gassan is selling 'em
          Normal Grand Carrera can get it at 20% off

Gassan in T3? Are they selling the L.E. one? Too bad no overseas trip for awhile.

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
          Working...
          X