No announcement yet.

Sinn : purchase locally through authorized dealer/gray dealer/online

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow ! How detail can you be . It's starting to affect my decision to buy/own any Sinn watch now . I don't know if it's good/bad
    The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

it does not affect my decision to buy Sinn watches...just that i will go to THG to buy for now....too much hassle going thru the PI or grey dealers for warr purposes...
      Last edited by feilong108; 07-06-11, 03:14 PM. Reason: spelling error
      Courage is what it takes to stand up and speak

Courage is also what it takes to sit down and listen

Quoted from Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

appreciate terenceterence for your valuable input.
        if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
        1. subject heading indicating your issue
        2. your nick
        3. your corresponding email address
        4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

Comment

i think quality is a hit and miss thing. maybe i got a lemon of the crate.

but what i do not like is the total silence from THG and Sinn. I cc-ed all th e-mails to both parties and no response was given until i post all my grieviences in all major watch forums + photos and include it in my e-mail.

it was only after that they took notice and replied me. i got a new case.. and extended warranty directly from Sinn. all's well.

as for THG..the f**k care about small fry like me. don't even bother to send me an automated reply. with indo and commie cash flowing in fast and furious for them..one less local customer is negligible. i can understand that you would like to charge handling fees for watches not bought from them directly but be honest and upfront about it and not give me some "external defects not covered under warranty" bull****.

this is ironic that i got a reply from them when i complemented about one of their staff. as for complaints....too bad.

Comment

it sucks. THG should know better. They are not a small shop but one the major chains in Sing. Thank god there is the internet and forums so we can get their attention to force them to react. Which in itself is a sad state of affairs. Maybe we should have a thread that lists reputable sellers who still give good deals and fantastic customer service

Comment

nice info terence! kudos to you for bringing this up and putting a stop to misleading info and details on Sinn repairs locally (for overseas set).

Comment

So till now nobody has any idea on how much is the savings?
                Nobody here has bought any U1 from THG?

Comment

Originally posted by puateikor View Post
                  So till now nobody has any idea on how much is the savings?
                  Nobody here has bought any U1 from THG?
                  was quoted 2380.00 incl gst a mth or 2 back at Millenia Walk

Comment

Wow! Thts a good price! Definitely worth buying if they have ready
                    stock for you!
                    Cause I was quoted $3800 w/ 20% disc, which works out to $3040
                    incl gst.

Comment

hmm...standard discount should be 30% off from THG.

Comment

THG will usually have stocks for U1 and the standard discount has always been 30%; I'm surprise they only offered you 20%.

Now that you know; will you be revising your prices?

Comment

Hmm... Will try to do a more competitive pricing bro,
                          but right now, price still stay the same. Anyway, one pc
                          of info, Sinn will be revising their prices again in august.
                          So better buy now!!!!!

Comment

Upz!
                            The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

Originally posted by puateikor View Post
                              Hmm... Will try to do a more competitive pricing bro,
                              but right now, price still stay the same. Anyway, one pc
                              of info, Sinn will be revising their prices again in august.
                              So better buy now!!!!!
                              yep.. indeed theres a increase in price across most or if not all models. =(

Comment

Is the Sinn factory's price around EUR$1100+ for the U1 on rubber strap now? The last time i checked was EUR$990.

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X