Uboat anyone?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Uboat anyone?

Hello! I see alot of post about Panerai but what do you bros think of U-Boat? Seems to also comes in big format like 43 & 45mm and design is quite simple and similar to Panerai. Movement is mostly ETA but pricing is much cheaper, especially for used one. Anyone have any experience with U-boat watches and are they worth it?

Yes, I have one of the basic 43mm one - Classico I think. Good daily beater as it is less dressy than the pam but the lugs are a little too narrow which makes the watch looks unbalanced. Not many people wearing it too - which is good as it is less common but bad as it also means less popular. If you can get one cheap, why not. They also seem to open their own boutiques and I have seen a few in Asia so far.

Comment

Hi, just got myself a U boat classico as1, entry level. IMO,I like the bold yet simple dial, chunky & World War 2 vintage design of these watches.It is also an attention seeking watch . Pricing at local AD is way too high if you wanna consider the basic movement used & the poor resale value of the watch in the market but having said that, if you really love the watch , go for it, watch is very personal.

Comment

Hi, I own a Uboat 53mm classico! It's really eye catching for it's size and design.
        Current Love
        Pam 312
        Pam 210
        Pam 372
        Pam 424

Comment

In my opinion, buy it if you like it. I have a Classico 45mm myself and I loved it for its chunkiness and rugged looks.

I liked the simple dial as well. The only thing I did not like was the double folding clasp as it pinches my wrist at times.

Comment

U-bloat

Comment

Just got bitten by the U-Boat bug about a month ago.... agree that the retail price is way too exp... hence was looking out for a pre-owned piece....finally managed to get hold a piece....classico 53mm phantom ab4-2......

guess paying for a pre-owned piece is much 'bearable'....imho... ;-)
              Rolex TT Submariner Date Blue Dial (Ref#116613LB)
              Rolex Deep Sea Sea Dweller (Ref#116660)
              Rolex 18K/SS Oyster Perpetual Datejust (Ref#16233)
              Omega Seamaster 300M Chrono (Ref#2920.80.91)

Comment

Hi,

went down to the outlet at Raffles City a few days ago. Had my eyes caught on a 45mm beige face left hander classico. Cool looking. Tempted to buy. SGD4500 was quoted by sales rep. Worth buying? Any opinions? Sales rep claimed that it is a last piece. Haha dunno real or not

Comment

Originally posted by ip123 View Post
                  Hi,

went down to the outlet at Raffles City a few days ago. Had my eyes caught on a 45mm beige face left hander classico. Cool looking. Tempted to buy. SGD4500 was quoted by sales rep. Worth buying? Any opinions? Sales rep claimed that it is a last piece. Haha dunno real or not
                  45mm priced at $4500? I was there 2 weeks back, RP $3700 for 45mm and RP $4700 for 55mm leh. Ignore what sales rep told you, this model is not Limited Edition and can bargain with some discount.

Comment

Just to share the new strap I got for the U boat just in case ones got bored with the original strap lo

Comment

Nice, matching strap
                      The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

Originally posted by TWK View Post
                        Just to share the new strap I got for the U boat just in case ones got bored with the original strap lo

wow..
                        your photography is not bad..love the contrast against the tabletop top!
                        hope you like the strap.
                        [I][COLOR="navy"]"You don't realize how strong a person really is until you see them at their weakest moment." - Unknown[/COLOR][/I]

Comment

Hey friend, where did you get the strap from? looks great man? how much?

Comment

I have owned and sold 2 U-Boats. Very nice pieces with unique designs that are politely loud without overdoing it! Looking to buy the CAB soon!

Comment

Any idea abt the price if u boat from AD in spore for CAS models?

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X