Tianjin Seagull (CN)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tianjin Seagull (CN)

Seeking for some advices for the above. I found it that the watches have good workmanship and quality and most important its cheap

Tianjin Seagull (CN)

seeking advice for the above, find the build quality and workmanship is very good and most important of all, it is really cheap..

Comment

seagull.sg
      Itchy for:
      Pam 351

First Team Players:
      Zenith Chronomaster power reserve
      Bvlgari Octo
      IWC 3777-01
      Rollie 116610LN

SuperSubs:
      Omega Speedmaster Olympic Edition
      Blumo

Once was Itching for them:
      Tag Heuer Aquaracer
      Pam 111
      Omega Aqua Terra Chronograph

Comment

Have seen some on shop display overseas but never own one. Some looks nice, some not. Remind me of China-made cars.

If I remember correctly our mod feilong owns/owned one?
        Watches are like potato chips - You never stop at one

Never political, seldom diplomatic, always honest

Comment

Yes Sir....hehehehe.....Used to own a M199S...Manual winding moonphrase chrono...hehehehe.....went to a good friend of mine....Still in a good home...hehehehe
          Courage is what it takes to stand up and speak

Courage is also what it takes to sit down and listen

Quoted from Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

Bought a LE 1963 D304 recently at Peoples Park Centre. Watch is a re-issue of their original 1963 Airforce Pilot watch, LE of 10,000pcs world wide.

Wtach runs well so far (manual winding) and quality is acceptable. Suggest you also check out their US website because it is cheaper, even after factoring in GST and shipping.

Note Seagull recently raise their price by more than 25% in the domestic Chinese market.

Comment

saw 1 thread earlier saying that King Wah at Pennisular do carry Hai-O and called them yesterday, cheaper than People's park... Thanks for all the replies.. Hai-O here i come..

Comment

Originally posted by pacman1188 View Post
                Bought a LE 1963 D304 recently at Peoples Park Centre. Watch is a re-issue of their original 1963 Airforce Pilot watch, LE of 10,000pcs world wide.

Wtach runs well so far (manual winding) and quality is acceptable. Suggest you also check out their US website because it is cheaper, even after factoring in GST and shipping.

Note Seagull recently raise their price by more than 25% in the domestic Chinese market.
                hmm...are u referring to this -
                http://www.watchunique.com/1963-air-force.html

If it's true, then frankly speaking u got ripped off cos this is definitely not a limited run...its so common and cheap.
                I got mine for less than 200 bucks like a year ago....now it shd be even cheaper

Comment

Just to join in the chat for fun. I've just bought my seagull watch too. A M182-SGK skeleton automatic watch. I've done lot of research before I bought my "hai-o".

The 1963 that pacman referred to is not the same as estrangable's. At least aesthetically different. The movement should be the same an ST19 series. If you do a quick google, you will find many many version of the 1963. Thus Pacman's is technically a limited edition but the Chinese similar to the Russian like to come up with numerous variation of "limited" addition.

It is true the seagull watch prices has gone up significantly. The M199S that feilong bought (I read on another thread dated 2008, owner paid only SGD530 for it from Seagull US). On the seagull Europe site it cost £1040 (I'm sure can get cheaper lah)

Comment

Correct, the D304 is an official replica/re-issue of the 1963 version Seagull Airforce Chrono. In 1963, Seagull released approx 3000pcs for their airforce which claimed to be the first chrono made in China, it was then discontinued. The original model nows sells at more than RMB10K if you can find one. Seagull US online still have stock of the re-issue priced at USD470.

The one shown on your website is assembled in Hong Kong, apparently using Seagull movement. I must admit it looks nicer with its different colour hands but not exactly the same watch.

Comment

Originally posted by Sasori View Post
                      If you do a quick google, you will find many many version of the 1963. Thus Pacman's is technically a limited edition but the Chinese similar to the Russian like to come up with numerous variation of "limited" addition.
                      hehe bro, Not just chinese and russian like to come up with numerous variation of "limited". Some major brand also like to do so with their "speed shifu"

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X