Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Aquatimer

Hi, I would appreciate if someone could tell me which type of movement the
    Aquatimer is using. Meaning it's a in house or ETA movement.

ETA movement, modified/decorated by IWC.
    Watches are like potato chips - You never stop at one

Never political, seldom diplomatic, always honest

Comment

It's eta which has been modified to meet iwc standard......which model u looking at? I'm thinking if getting a at2000 or Galapagos for army lol

Comment

best of luck to you noobzpro, most people will be wearing timex or casio. either of those are good choices

Comment

Originally posted by centrix View Post
          best of luck to you noobzpro, most people will be wearing timex or casio. either of those are good choices
          yea thats wat many ppl said so might reconsider but still the at will be coming to the collection soon for diving purposes

Comment

Originally posted by noobzpro View Post
            It's eta which has been modified to meet iwc standard......which model u looking at? I'm thinking if getting a at2000 or Galapagos for army lol
            if you really planning to wear a luxury watch to army, please take good care of it. (not only when chiong sua)

Cheers!
            I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch.........

Comment

all the watches in the aquatimer range uses either eta or valjoux (for chrono pieces) with the exception of the rose gold model with the flyback function. this piece uses the same in-house movement as the yatch club and inggy chrono.
              I don't have enuf watches but I will stop buying now!
              http://roguehogticktock.blogspot.sg/

Comment

iwc movements should not really be considered eta anymore... they are improved so much that the quality is seriously no longer even close to eta anymore.

Comment

Pre-mid-2007, all ETA-based movements used by IWC were built/assembled/modified in-house by IWC.
                  Post-mid-2007, all ETA-based movements used by IWC are outsourced to ETA

Comment

however it is not the same normal eta movement that is used by normal stuff like corum

Comment

I just compared a Galapagos to a vintage...the vintage definitely wins....and it uses fully iwc developed in house movement...easy choice....the bezel is much cooler than all other aqua timer too

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X