discounts for ball?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• discounts for ball?

Hi ball owners, after searching for a ball black dial diver for some time, felt tat maybe only way to get hold of tat watch is a brand new piece.
    I just went somerset 313 n ask the discount for ball, was quote 20%.
    Anyone knows which places offer more than this? Appreciated any kind of directions point.
    Thanks!

Hi,
    There's a watch shop called 'horologe' in Jurong Point gives 25% discount. You may want to try yr luck further and push for more discount by paying cash.
    Good Luck!

Comment

There is a watch shop called 'horologe' in Jurong Point gives 25% discount. If you dont mind paying cash they will probably give more discount. Good luck!

Comment

last time, i bought a Ball from Cortina at Millenia walk with 25+5 disc with credit card. that is during 2010.

Comment

Ball Has control their discount already just like the other brands....

Comment

thanks guys, so far highest is 25%, anyway, will keep my options open as im shortlisting this and another watch now.

Comment

hi bro tpmmark,

You may wanna check this out too.

http://***.com.sg/forum/showthread.p...ster-II-Driver

Cheers.

Comment

btw does anyone know if the Ball Trainmaster Celesius has arrived at our shores yet?
                My Tumblr
                -------------------
                http://beads-of-rice.tumblr.com/

Comment

Originally posted by kqxrlovesSpeedmasters View Post
                  btw does anyone know if the Ball Trainmaster Celesius has arrived at our shores yet?
                  I've saw it at Vincent watch Tampines Mall. Quite nice!

Comment

Yes, Vincent watch at Tampines Mall have the silver dial. Visually very nice indeed, but for the silver dial and with its glosses hands under bright lights I find diffculties in reading the time. It could be due to my poor eye sight . I'm waiting patiently for Oct to come and hopefully no delay to see the rest of the new models especially the 120yrs Trainmaster.

Originally posted by BenCheong View Post
                    I've saw it at Vincent watch Tampines Mall. Quite nice!

Comment

Ball is getting more interesting, many new model recently..

Comment

Originally posted by tpmmark View Post
                        thanks guys, so far highest is 25%, anyway, will keep my options open as im shortlisting this and another watch now.
                        25% is actually quite good, i think? At cwp i was quoted a 20% + 2% for cash payment. Perhaps its due to the model?

Comment

Hi everyone, haven't been visiting e sub forums for a long time. Jus wondering if Anyone can get Ball discounts better than 25%? Am looking at Ball Diver DLC w GMT. Anyone has the retail price of this model ?
                          the Trails and the Ocean !

Comment

Not a lot of place have this stock now. I saw it at both Tampines stall last month. You can go there try. Price i cant remember, go down or call them lo....But if i not wrong is silver bezel not the gold one.

Comment

Thks titanian20. Is This Diver GMT model not sellable ? Poor response huh ?
                              the Trails and the Ocean !

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X