Ball Engineer Hydrocarbon Alligator Limited Edition - White Dial

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ball Engineer Hydrocarbon Alligator Limited Edition - White Dial

Is this worth getting? Already have a Ball Aviator. But darn attracted to this.

Just wondering if this is a LE watch, how come the price for pre-owned not that high?

Maybe BALL reputation is not up there yet. Haha but seriously BALL facebook looks pathetic... Only 3k likes... Then again, alligator is a rare gem in Sg, you can't really get it in Sg as it was launch more than 5 years ago and I guess not many ADs( i think is not even available) in Sg back then. Back to the BALL likes, I think there easily 3 to 5 hundreds BALL watch owner in Sg but the likes no. is really pathetic. Guess BALL global out reach is really bad.
    sigpic

Comment

If you are thinking about investment you should read this http://www.sg-roc.com/threads/72174-...-an-investment. Go with your heart and if the pre-owned price is low(with no serious physical damage) you should be happy that you get a good deal, right?
      Originally posted by GregoryHouse View Post
      Is this worth getting? Already have a Ball Aviator. But darn attracted to this.

Just wondering if this is a LE watch, how come the price for pre-owned not that high?

Comment

Not as an investment lah.. Always figured that with a LE slapped on, the prices usually go thru the roof..

Comment

OIC. Like what Iceheller said, the number of Ball owner in s'pore is not a lot so demand is not that great which equal to not that high price. To me low price of preown Ball is good for me so that I can collect more before the price start to go up .
          Originally posted by GregoryHouse View Post
          Not as an investment lah.. Always figured that with a LE slapped on, the prices usually go thru the roof..

Comment

I'm damn tempted to get it.. But I just bought my pam351 so abit low on the dough..

Anyway, there's 2 versions of this LE right? One white and one black dial?

Comment

Yup!
              sigpic

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
              Working...
              X