How and where to authenticate a Hublot Watch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How and where to authenticate a Hublot Watch

Any idea where is the agent for Hublot in Singapore? And do they authenticate a watch like what rolex does?

I have a friend who got a big bang as a gift, does not comes with box or papers. Basically his overseas client was wearing it when they are having dinner, and the client notice him looking at the watch. So the overseas client, simply pass the watch to him as a gift...
    Used to wear - Tag Heuer SEL Series
    Now Wearing - Seiko
    Soon to buy - Rolex Datejust 116234
    Future Buys - Pre-own Omega Speedy Pro for Daily Use

I think there is a Hublot watch boutique at the Marina Bay Sands and they may be able to help? Have you tried to contact them? If not, you may want to try calling the Hour Glass 'cause I believe it's their house brand or something? Not too sure though. Here're some information to start you off with:

Phone: 6688 7890
    Email: hublot.sg@thehourglass.com

Btw, 'interesting' encounter ..
    The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

Hublot is own by LVMH but not sure whether they do authentification or not. Maybe you can give LVMH Singapore a call to find out.

Comment

Originally posted by The Guru View Post
        Any idea where is the agent for Hublot in Singapore? And do they authenticate a watch like what rolex does?

I have a friend who got a big bang as a gift, does not comes with box or papers. Basically his overseas client was wearing it when they are having dinner, and the client notice him looking at the watch. So the overseas client, simply pass the watch to him as a gift...
        Interesting...maybe next time I will stare at my client's watch more often hehehe

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

Thanks, bros and sis for the info...

Back to the gift, I also thought it's too good to be true. Btw, it's a indo Chinese client... If it's real one, my friend Huat already... It's a limited edition, hublot aryton senna big bang, piece no **8 out of dunno how many they release...
          Used to wear - Tag Heuer SEL Series
          Now Wearing - Seiko
          Soon to buy - Rolex Datejust 116234
          Future Buys - Pre-own Omega Speedy Pro for Daily Use

Comment

Go to the LVMH service centre and say can please check water resistance.

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
            Working...
            X