Engineer Hydrocarbon Ceramic XV

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Engineer Hydrocarbon Ceramic XV

Hey, I heard the Ceramic XV is arriving today or next monday...... heard it is thinner then spacemaster glow and the place luminovor on the ceramic bezel.... cool man...and size is 42mm... slightly bigger

Anyone happen to see it over the weekend or next week pls let me know whether it looks cool.

Engineer Hydrocarbon Ceramic XV

Hey, I heard the Ceramic XV is arriving today or next monday...... heard it is thinner then spacemaster glow and the place luminovor on the ceramic bezel.... cool man...and size is 42mm... slightly bigger

Anyone happen to see it over the weekend or next week pls let me know whether it looks cool.

Comment

[IMG][/IMG]
      i got it tonight bro, fresh from the oven. decided to skip the deep quest after comparing the both, deep quest is too much for my tiny wrist.
      ceramic xv lum is beautiful, and doesnt need total darkness for the lum to bright up.
      size and thickness is perfect for small wrist too.

Comment

I think it look better comparing to DeepQuest based on your pics. Congratulation. Was checking out earlier at suntec this afternoon and not in yet. What's the RRP?

Comment

Hi, where u got it from? Damage?

Comment

My bro and the salesman told me too. The black dial with the reflective ceramic bezel makes it attractive n class. Where by the deep quest looks dull as its titanium. 5k is the retail price. Hope its ok to disclose price here. If not mod pls remove the price tag.

Comment

Hmm..$4K, not bad.. Hope to get one soon too!

Comment

Great . Take more pictures without the protective plastic and some lume shot please .

Comment

Just came back from Vincent watch Causeway Point. They dun have it yet. But discount is 25% if pay by cash.
                  WOS has such discount?

Comment

sure guys, thanks
                    will post more pic tonight if my digital cam can capture the lum. was kind of surprise that its better than the previous diver choronometer titanium which i owned. bt maybe a year later it will faded like the later and not be as bright as it was new.

Comment

I saw the ceramic at WOS in vivo today. The watch looks rather much bigger compare to EH classic I & II. Not bad on the whole with the new clasp. But the case back seem to be a train logo.
                      sigpic

Comment

Hey I was at WOS at Vivo today too. They told me ceramic was sold last night. How come someone still enable to see one? Anyway, their standard discount is 20%.
                        Anything more than that needs 'discussion'...

Comment

This is at the case back :

Comment

I was just thinking that i saw wrongly as it was heavily wrap and took a quick glance on the back. So it the american mountineer on the case back. There was one guy wearing a Tag looking at NT when I was there at 11am. And the vivo WOS guy serving the customer was wearing a PAM looking-like watch, how ironic was that. Looks like either the stock for ceramic came in or ... They have the new EH chrono display on their shop window case. The ceramic was kept in the shop BALL display cabinet near to the white and black dial deepquest when i asked the slightly dyed-hair sale lady with to show it to me.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Iceheller View Post
                              I was just thinking that i saw wrongly as it was heavily wrap and took a quick glance on the back. So it the american mountineer on the case back. There was one guy wearing a Tag looking at NT when I was there at 11am. And the vivo WOS guy serving the customer was wearing a PAM looking-like watch, how ironic was that. Looks like either the stock for ceramic came in or ... They have the new EH chrono display on their shop window case. The ceramic was kept in the shop BALL display cabinet near to the white and black dial deepquest when i asked the slightly dyed-hair sale lady with to show it to me.
                              Ok, I think it was the same lady who served me. She couldn't tell a ceramic tile from ceramic vx..haha...
                              I asked for ceramic vx and she passed me the deep quest 3000m. I was thinking how come the watch looked different...
                              It was then that she realised that she got the wrong watch. Upon further queries to her colleague that she found out the last(and only) ceramic was sold last night..

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X