Titoni

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Titoni

Hi, Would like to check wad's the market value of the above mention brand??
    Have one but do not really know the model. juz wanna check abt the Value of it...

Thanks in advance for any replies.

TITONI is just about like MIDO, highly priced, but depreciates fast and not much pre-owned demand.
    So i you had bought it new, expect it's value to fall fast, and perhaps can be just a keeper, not flipper.
    However, it doesn't mean the TITONIs are totally CMI(cannot make it) branded produce. You can put up the piece which you want to flip in various forums' sales section or even ebay... it just takes some time to sell off.
    Previously, one of my other watch kaki sold off a decorated dial TITONI to Cash Converters, he can only get back about $250, even though the piece is in immaculate condition.

Comment

Juz had a look at it again. It's the cosmo king. Thinking of changing the parts of it. Any nice place to recommend?
      Thanks Ed for the reply. Greatly appreciated. It's the 25 jewels rotomatic . Din know how to post a pix.

Comment

On posting pic... you can do it in this way... since you're new here.

Go to your acct profile, create an album for your pictures, upload 'em, save it, then access the inidividual pics you've uploaded, scroll down and you'll see something like a link to your picture, copy that, post to any message you're posting, the picture's will appear.

Comment

Onto your watch, Cosmo King...
          No idea about your age, but Cosmo King is just too blinky for me, entering to 40s.
          No idea what are you intend to do with the watch you're holding now, but i suggest that get it clean up, replace the "date just" bracelet with either a leather strap, or totally change the bracelet with the correct color tone, to match your age wrist. Try not to meddle with the movement, as TITONI's movement are pretty robust that can tahan thru a certain period of years. If you feel the need to touch on the movement, look out for 3rd party service folks to perhaps clean up and re-lube the movement.

If you had searched this forum, you'll come across a thread that recommends an old fella who was previously an TITONI service tech when TITONI was distributed by another agent in the past... if i'm not wrong, he set up a stall @ Bendemeer food market.

Comment

Roger that. Thanks for the answers. I'm actually 28 this year. The cosmo king belongs to my dad actually. Pretty attracted to that during my younger days. Currently own a longines conquest ceramic bezel. would like to take over Titoni. so thinking of having it refurbished. Will try to post some pix to let u have a look at it.

Comment

Hi, trying to upload this.

Comment

http://www.sg-roc.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=9218

Trying this out. Hope for comments.

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                Working...
                X