Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• IWC Da Vinci Automatic

Notice there are not many interests on the Da Vinci

However my wife likes it a lot and am thinking of getting it.

1. Does anyone know the indicative price after discount on the Da Vinci Automatic SS?

2. Also the chronograph series seems a bit too big for ladies. Any comments? Anyone know the price for SS chronograph?

3. Would the value of Da Vinci hold? Is it like Rolex Cellini where it's not the flagship piece and resale value is low?

Appreciate your feedback! And happy 2012!

I'm an IWC fan although I have yet to own one. But it seems like it not as popular locally when compared to overseas. It's value dun hold well compare to rolex. So I guess you buy it for love of it, and maybe as heirloom? If you want value and ease of sale, rolex seems to be better. Recently, a preown watch shop offer me same price for My preown sub bought a year ago.
    Current babies:
    Sub 16610LN D series
    PAM 312 M series
    IWC 500112 Laureus Limited Edition

Wish list:
    116613LB?
    a good White dial watch

Comment

Originally posted by rhythm View Post
      Notice there are not many interests on the Da Vinci

However my wife likes it a lot and am thinking of getting it.

1. Does anyone know the indicative price after discount on the Da Vinci Automatic SS?

2. Also the chronograph series seems a bit too big for ladies. Any comments? Anyone know the price for SS chronograph?

3. Would the value of Da Vinci hold? Is it like Rolex Cellini where it's not the flagship piece and resale value is low?

Appreciate your feedback! And happy 2012!

I own a Da Vinci chronograph. I would say it is too big for ladies... Almost too big/thick for my wrist and I am a guy. As for discount you got to ask around. I heard they are controlling the discount for AD. Resale is linked to how popular the piece is, not many people looking at this piece hence the resale doesnt seem as good unless you can find the right buyer.
      My Current

Rolex Daytona 116515
      Rolex Submariner 16610
      Rolex Submariner 116610
      Rolex Date 1550
      IWC Spitfire Chronograph 371705
      IWC Portuguese 7 Days 500107
      Omega Ocean Planet 22015000
      Bell & Ross Heritage BR126
      Grand Seiko GMT SBGM021
      Seiko Sumo SBDC001
      Seiko Sumo SBDC003