Nav Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse

Nav Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[New Release]- [STEINHART]- just an update...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yeah... if you're a lume fan... you'll definitely be disappointed that the lume is only available on the hands only, the index markers are not.

Comment

Originally posted by Ed.YEO View Post
      yeah... if you're a lume fan... you'll definitely be disappointed that the lume is only available on the hands only, the index markers are not.
      That might be the reason, I can accept the look but just feel something is off some where but just cant nail it.
      BTW, is there a resell market for Steinhart here? Thinking of letting go one.

Comment

烧滚滚!

Comment

Who could resist such as well designed dial and well choice of color decorations on the index, hands, markers?
          But the only gripe on this watch, it doesn't match well with the name with the word "marine" used, in addition, this movement with R .D chrono module on top of 2824, is not easy to service as according to forum discussions as well as feedbacks from local watchmakers.

where can i service a steinhart watch ? mine is navb ii chrono

Comment

u can write to steinhart direct and ship the watch back to them to service. paying shipment cost. are $100 round trip I guess
            (Big Watch Siao)
            BALL
            Rolex
            Panerai
            Omega
            Cartier
            Panerai
            IWC

Comment

Think the previous silver limited edition is better looking, the chrono on this watch is cramping up the dial. Kind of messy and don't give me the feel of a vintage looking flight watch style. Did not place my order when i receive their newsletter. Hope the next limited edition is better.

Comment

[Forgotten Ones]- Ocean Vintage 300m WR GMT White

For fellow brudders who thought that only black dial GMT is available thru STEINHART direct...

Ocean Vintage GMT White w/300m WR

42mm SS casing with, SS bracelet, domed sapphire crystal, ETA2893 movement.

more details @...
                http://www.aramar.nl/N_frame.html?http://www.aramar.nl/

Comment

Anyone manage to get their hands on a Steinhart Grand Prix LE ?
                  Steinhart Proteus #101, Grand Prix #130, Nav. B Uhr LSE #131, Nav.B Vintage Automatic

Comment

Originally posted by dr3amgawd View Post
                    Anyone manage to get their hands on a Steinhart Grand Prix LE ?
                    I don't think it is possible. You can try email Steinhart lor... but most likely you'll be denied.
                    Reason? Very simple. You know that there are alot of "Steiners" out there in the wild are so eager to lay their hands on the Grand Prix chrono rite? Once they sell a piece to you, it'll be like opening the flood gate to a lake of hungry fishes. They make 150pc only, how to supply?.......

Comment

Can anyone advice if I buy from steinhart website is with or without vat tax?

Comment

Originally posted by nagasetomo View Post
                        Can anyone advice if I buy from steinhart website is with or without vat tax?
                        without VAT as we are not subjected to VAT.
                        Steinhart Proteus #101, Grand Prix #130, Nav. B Uhr LSE #131, Nav.B Vintage Automatic

Comment

I don't think it is possible. You can try email Steinhart lor... but most likely you'll be denied.
                          Reason? Very simple. You know that there are alot of "Steiners" out there in the wild are so eager to lay their hands on the Grand Prix chrono rite? Once they sell a piece to you, it'll be like opening the flood gate to a lake of hungry fishes. They make 150pc only, how to supply?.......
                          Yes i am aware of that. I was wondering if anyone from SG apart from me was on the wait list. I was offered the watch which i accepted. I think quite a few ppl gave up their spot as the waiting time is quite long. This was the case when the Proteus was made as well.

Wil update again when i get more details.

Comment

Yes i am aware of that. I was wondering if anyone from SG apart from me was on the wait list. I was offered the watch which i accepted. I think quite a few ppl gave up their spot as the waiting time is quite long. This was the case when the Proteus was made as well.

Wil update again when i get more details.
                            Huh? U get offered straight from steinhart? Unless if u r given a certain code by someone else... I wonder how u get such offer... I must email them liaoz!

Comment

Huh? U get offered straight from steinhart? Unless if u r given a certain code by someone else... I wonder how u get such offer... I must email them liaoz!
                              Apologies, i was not clear. When i heard about the project, i contacted the german grp and asked if i could be placed on the wait list.

It was a long waiting list and i guess some ppl pulled out due to the long waiting time in getting the watch.I was bumped up the wait list with each person pulling out until i was next in line.

I was offered the code just recently.

Comment

... i guess some ppl pulled out due to the long waiting time in getting the watch.I was bumped up the wait list with each person pulling out until i was next in line.

I was offered the code just recently.
                                No wonder lah... if i'm the one in the waiting list, after paying money but receive no updates, i also will pull out wor... Anyway, i'll try to send 'em a mail tomorrow to see if i can also be in the waiting list as well...

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X