No announcement yet.

SIHH Report 2009 -2012

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wow...the red face looks really different and special...

Comment

• Msrp?
      sigpic

Comment

• Sweet piece!!!

Quite like the lovely colour...
        Courage is what it takes to stand up and speak

Courage is also what it takes to sit down and listen

Quoted from Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

• man , the pilot for this year are all so seductive!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Watcha View Post
            Thanks for sharing.

448 did it.
            Hi bro..not so high...approx price of EUR 6700...which works around $11k

Comment

• Originally posted by KuchingKu View Post
              If I own a 249, I will be damn pissed with them making the 448.

If I don't own a 249, I will be damn pissed off with them making the 448 and selling it higher price than 249.

At least AP made RB1, RB2, RB3.....and not RB2(ver2)!
              Richemont did the right thing for biz.

To start off pam have a small base of customer compare to other brand like rolex, pp, ap, omega.

Example:

Losing 80% of existing customer base but gain 10% of new customer from the non pam lover base.
              It make Business sense.

Comment

• Originally posted by zameenzahari View Post
                Hi bro..not so high...approx price of EUR 6700...which works around $11k
                Anyone cab help me get 1 at retail price,pls.

Comment

• Originally posted by Keith8896 View Post
                  Richemont did the right thing for biz.

To start off pam have a small base of customer compare to other brand like rolex, pp, ap, omega.

Example:

Losing 80% of existing customer base but gain 10% of new customer from the non pam lover base.
                  It make Business sense.
                  Yes I agree, from a business viewpoint it makes full sense. Panerai's market share is small as compared to Rolex but Panerai is developing a niche market for itself in the big sports watch category.

At the end of the day, Panerai has to make money from their investment in a new factory and R&D for the in-house movements.

Comment

• SIHH World Report

Interesting notes... Sg mentioned in point 5. we land of connoisseurs, steady pom pi pi.

1. China becomes the #1 market for Haute Horlogerie
                    For the first time since the launch of the WorldWatchReportâ„¢ in 2004, China overtakes the United States to become the market with the highest demand for Haute Horlogerie, with nearly 25% of the international search market share, vs. 21% for the US.

2. 1 out of 6 queries are made from a mobile device
                    Nearly 17% of the global searches for Haute Horlogerie are now performed through web enabled mobile devices.The share of mobile searches are particularly high in Japan, where it represents almost 50%.

3. IWC, Patek Philippe and Zenith are the most searched for Haute Horlogerie brands
                    IWC (23%), Patek Philippe (16%) and Zenith (11%) capture 50% of the demand expressed for Haute Horlogerie brands internationally via search engines.

4. Audemars Piguet’s Royal Oak dethrones Jaeger LeCoultre’s Reverso
                    For the first time in three years, Jaeger LeCoultre’s Reverso has lost first position as the most wanted Haute Horlogerie model. The watch now finds itself in the third place behind Audemars Piguet’s Royal Oak and IWC‘s Portuguese.

5. Singapore, a land of connoisseurs
                    Singapore is emerging as the country where the clientele express the most advanced knowledge of Haute Horlogerie models, with 18% of the demand directly linked to model names, rather than just brand names alone.

6. Jaeger-LeCoultre acclaimed for its Gyrotourbillon
                    The Le Sentier-based brand captures most of the demand for ''Tourbillon'' movements. In contrast, IWC – which is the most searched for Haute Horlogerie brand – ranks only in 8th position, with a lower number of searches related to technical terms.

7. IWC shines on social networks
                    Active on Facebook, Twitter and Sina Weibo, IWC has established itself as the most advanced Haute Horlogerie brand in terms of Social Media. On Facebook, IWC maintains a high engagement rate and has a community – 230,000 people strong – which is more than twice the size ofits nearest rival Jaeger-Le Coultre (85,000).
                    Haute Horlogerie brands tracked: A. Lange & Söhne, Audemars Piguet, Blancpain, Breguet, Frank Muller, Girard-Perregaux, IWC, Jaeger-LeCoultre, Jaquet Droz, Patek Philippe, Richard Mille, Roger Dubuis, Ulysse Nardin, Vacheron Constantin, Zenith.
                    Markets analyzed: Brazil, China, France, Germany, Hong Kong, India, Italy, Japan, Mexico, Qatar, Russia, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, Spain, Switzerland, Thailand, Taiwan, United Kingdom, United Arab Emirates, United States.

Comment

• Interesting. Tx for sharing.

The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

• Originally posted by Seventh Son View Post
                        Anybody wants to buy my kidney??
                        Wow so seriously poisoned? Try your luck at MBS or RWS before you start selling your parts.
                        sigpic

Comment

• Panerai seem to be doing the right things, first start with the case/material and then move on to movement( though the price shoots like mar rover over the past decade.) But using a minimum 3 day reserve is a good one for watch at that price range. Most brands are using movements that last less than 50hrs and selling like Pam price should be shot!
                          sigpic

Comment

• Thanks for sharing.
                            Current Collection :

1) Rolex YG White Mother of Pearl Roman Dial Datejust 16018 (8 mil Serial)

2) Rolex YG Black Computer Roman Dial Datejust 16238 (L Serial)

3) Rolex TT Blue Submariner 16613LB (M Serial)

4) Rolex YG Red Vignette DayDate 18038 (8 mil Serial)

5) Rolex PT Pinkish White MOP DayDate 18206 (A Serial)

Comment

• the new pam models are drool-worthy... i just wish i was in europe scooping them up lol...

Comment

• glad that i waited!!!! cant wait for it to reach our shores!!!

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X