SIHH Report 2009 -2012

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by johnfish View Post
    Holly Molly !! New pam model no. 339? 351..3XX ...3XX ? Forgive me...I was born slow & was'nt very smart kid in class LOL ! Still struggle on those new Pam no. over my head. Pam 339 is exception the only Radiomir on the mark bcos >>> "Marina Militare " <<<<< on tobacco dial.My comment is nice , I can dream on . My wishful thinking ....God bless if is on Luminor case. U can have my kidney for the trade bro Cheers
    You must be too excited about the 339 & forgotten that it's a Radiomir. I just want to let you know so that you'll not make the same mistake again

I think you must be super smart & fast in class lah. Can even contact the SEA MD leh

If I can get the 339, I'll trade for your kidney

Dino

Comment

Originally posted by patricia View Post
      As what you have mentioned it's freedom of speech.So I believe I am allowed to say what I have experienced.
      If anyone has taken that too personal,there isn't anything I can do.
      Of course there is freedom of speech... like i said b4 you can worship your idol and hug to sleep... but dun quote my post and pass personal remarks . Also likewise again...DO YOU LIKE ME TO QUOTE YOU WITH PERSONAL REMARKS WHENEVER YOU MAKE A POST HERE IN SG-ROC?
      We all can say everything here and that is right, but your 1st post directly hit at me, which had started this argument out of nowhere. You are spanking yourself in which you yourself said all hv freedom of speech, so do i. BUT NEVER DID I ON MY 1ST POST QUOTED ANY OF THE FORUMERS NAME here who are total, blindly engrossed in their worshipping of their brand irregardless of the brand good and bad images!

Again as everyone agree here, you can go start your new post bragging abt your idol brand, no one is gonna stop you. We can continue to discuss over there.

I'm gonna give respect to the Moderators and Mr Johnfish who started this thread on SIHH 2010 and all those who agree or disagree with whether shd we discuss the good, the bad of certain brands openly and then followed by personal attacks, remarks from blind supporters who 100% devotional.

I'm also giving Ms Pat with due respect an advice as do not overly devout in worshipping your Brand till both your eyes are shut and not allowing others to criticise.
      Btw are those girly singers like Ding Dang or Aunty Lucy Dennis Zhou ChongQing your idols too? I better not badmouth them too......

Comment

Originally posted by itsc View Post
        Of course there is freedom of speech... like i said b4 you can worship your idol and hug to sleep... but dun quote my post and pass personal remarks . Also likewise again... DO YOU LIKE ME TO POST REMARKS WHENEVER YOU SAID SOMETHING HERE IN SG-ROC LADY?.
        We all can say everything here and that is right, but your 1st post directly hit at me, which had started this argument out of nowhere. You are spanking yourself in which you yourself said all hv freedom of speech, so do i. BUT NEVER DID I ON MY 1ST POST QUOTED ANY OF THE FORUMERS NAME here who are total, blindly engrossed in their worshipping of their brand irregardless of the brand good and bad images!

Again as everyone agree here, you can go start your new post bragging abt your idol brand, no one is gonna stop you. We can continue to discuss over there.

I'm gonna give respect to the Moderators and Mr Johnfish who started this thread on SIHH 2010 and all those who agree or disagree with whether shd we discuss the good, the bad of certain brands openly and then followed by personal attacks, remarks from blind supporters who 100% devotional.

I'm also giving Ms Pat with due respect an advice as do not overly devout in worshipping your Brand till both your eyes are shut and not allowing others to criticise.
        Btw are those girly singers like Ding Dang or Aunty Lucy Dennis Zhou ChongQing your idols too? I better not badmouth them too......
        Quoting of post is very common here. It's a knife edge: whether they agree or disagree with your comments.

If they agree with your comments/views, then there's no argument & you may be happy that others share the same sentiment. If they disagree, then maybe a debate may happens. Maybe some of the words/sentences used are abit too harsh or inappropriate which trigger your nerves. Hey bro, take it easy lah

They are simply just more passionate about PANERAI than others.

Btw, which new model are you targetting?

Dino

Comment

Originally posted by PamDino View Post
          Quoting of post is very common here. It's a knife edge: whether they agree or disagree with your comments.

If they agree with your comments/views, then there's no argument & you may be happy that others share the same sentiment. If they disagree, then maybe a debate may happens. Maybe some of the words/sentences used are abit too harsh or inappropriate which trigger your nerves. Hey bro, take it easy lah

They are simply just more passionate about PANERAI than others.

Btw, which new model are you targetting?

Dino
          Hi bro dino,

I'm also very passionate abt Panerais, someone touches my nerves when he commented 'no one force me to buy". Being a lover n aficionados of my fav Panerai brand, i collected and owned many panerais too. But then liking this brand makes me expect more from them. So generally as their sales grow more and more, their services seems lack behind, therefore i felt i had the right to voice out for the sake of current owners n future buyers. Someone again out there felt extremely touchy when i commented the bad services of the brand. Is Like mummy......" this is my sweet (brand), no one is allowed to eat(criticise) ".

Ya i'm very cool towards them already when they started rebuking me by quoting me first. In fact they can quote my post, praise the brand, but the mistake they made were passing personal remarks on me which i find unneccessarily.

Anyway i hope this case is close. If Ms pat wants to continue the spat, pls start new thread. I'm more than happy to 'discuss' it further. Now and here We shd continue with the SIHH 2010 discussions.

Pam 339, 355 and 362 'touches my nerves too'. haha...
          But i dare say no way we can get hold of it till you pay a premium. Very sure current big daring players like KChen, Time will tell, Acetime, watchlink will have it soon. Visiotime and Passions have lost much of their previous enthusiasm on this brand.

My favourites will be Pam 339 the colour of the dial is stunning with a matching strap.
          Pam 355 gmt/alarm, never owns a Panerai with an alarm yet.
          Pam 362 rattrapante, my all time fav panerai chronos.

Comment

You must be too excited about the 339 & forgotten that it's a Radiomir. I just want to let you know so that you'll not make the same mistake again

I think you must be super smart & fast in class lah. Can even contact the SEA MD leh

If I can get the 339, I'll trade for your kidney

Dino
            Haha bro Dino.... definitely Johnfish can contact the SEA MD cos he is one of the 200 collectors whose name was engraved in pam195 specially chosen personally by Bonatti CEO of Panerai.
            John can post the photos you taken with Mr Bonatti during the collections of your Pam195 here ?

Comment

Haha bro Dino.... definitely Johnfish can contact the SEA MD cos he is one of the 200 collectors whose name was engraved in pam195 specially chosen personally by Bonatti CEO of Panerai.
              John can post the photos you taken with Mr Bonatti during the collections of your Pam195 here ?
              I'm only a old poor slow moving snell who need a pair of reading glass on the screen .Dear bro " itsc" Please don't draw me into unnecessary attention hor I enjoy my current more layback lifestyle & deleted all action for the new young wit lot of drive bros. My only advise to all passionate Pam lover bros is to buy only what u can afford & not beyond.Dun forget they Officine Panerai & many High-end branded watches are here to make u buy & buy !! Do we really need $10K+ watch to tell time? Cheers

Comment

Agree

I'm only a old poor slow moving snell who need a pair of reading glass on the screen .Dear bro " itsc" Please don't draw me into unnecessary attention hor I enjoy my current more layback lifestyle & deleted all action for the new young wit lot of drive bros.My only advise to all passionate Pam lover bros is to buy only what u can afford & not beyond.Dun forget they Officine Panerai & many High-end branded watches are here to make u buy & buy !! Do we really need $10K+ watch to tell time? Cheers
                Haha. This is funny and I like it. My wife also always ask me why I need a $10K watch to tell time. Does time move slower on this expensive watch? Something it does and it means spend more $$ to get it repaired and got to look at faces of service centre staff.

I am also very passionate about Pam and had near 30 pieces through me. Now, I realised I may have missed many other beauties in my past. I am now back to my 2-3 lovely pieces that first made me fall in love with the brand and I am never happier. Pams is about that first love feeling.

Comment

I'm only a old poor slow moving snell who need a pair of reading glass on the screen .Dear bro " itsc" Please don't draw me into unnecessary attention hor I enjoy my current more layback lifestyle & deleted all action for the new young wit lot of drive bros. My only advise to all passionate Pam lover bros is to buy only what u can afford & not beyond.Dun forget they Officine Panerai & many High-end branded watches are here to make u buy & buy !! Do we really need $10K+ watch to tell time? Cheers
                  Wise words! I'm glad am a step nearer to attaining this wisdom...must be the age.
                  I can resist anything but temptation. - Oscar Wilde

Current collection
                  A.Lange & Sohne Grand Langematik
                  Audemars Piguet ROO
                  Blancpain Fifty Fathoms (Dark Knight)
                  De Bethune Titan Hawk (DB27)
                  Habring2 Pilot Time Date
                  Harry Winston Midnight Big Date
                  Hublot Aerobang Skeleton
                  IWC Portuguese Perpetual Calendar
                  Panerai 270
                  Patek Philippe 5711/1a
                  Rolex 116610LV
                  Vacheron Constantin Overseas

Comment

Haha...... I have always said this here. There are many crounching TIGERS & hidden DRAGONS here.

So John, remembering to show us your 339 when you got it. Maybe I have to trade my both kidney with you

Hope that you can get your dream Pam soon from the 2010 release

Dino

Comment

Hee.. I feel super!

Non of them tickle me yet.

Comment

Haha...... I have always said this here. There are many crounching TIGERS & hidden DRAGONS here.

So John, remembering to show us your 339 when you got it. Maybe I have to trade my both kidney with you

Hope that you can get your dream Pam soon from the 2010 release

Dino
                        Sure will do bro I'll take one of yuor healthier kidney as trade then... U gonna need one for reproduction hee..hee LOL ! Meantime,I keep both fingers cross. Just sit back hopping to be the lucky few to be pick . Cheers

Comment

Originally posted by wolfeyes1974 View Post
                          Wise words! I'm glad am a step nearer to attaining this wisdom...must be the age.
                          I need lots more catch-up game to be done from u bro. Learn many from Sg-ROC bros too..Btw, ur wide collections post still haunt me every now & then. Extrmely poisonous man !! leh.

Comment

A wiseman once said...
                            u never know wat will happen tomorrow, at least u r alive and well today, go out and enjoy the moments now.
                            Yes i love this guy sayng too... dun stare at the 4 walls and think of making more money tomorrow. Is never your money if you dun spend it.

If you can afford it then go for it, lambos, ferraris, Richardmilles, vertus, Pateks etc...enjoy your life.
                            If not then just stay with wat you can afford, a nice simple Rolex sub, base model Pams, Omegas and breitlings, iphones, 4 doors saloon etc ...
                            just be yourself and u will be happy.

My wife alw complained too why i spend more than $10k buying watches and yet sell off later at a loss. I can only say i'm never satisfy with wat i have. Is better to change watches than change wife right?
                            Maybe i shd start going back to basic models and cut back losses.

Comment

A wiseman once said...
                              u never know wat will happen tomorrow, at least u r alive and well today, go out and enjoy the moments now.
                              Yes i love this guy sayng too... dun stare at the 4 walls and think of making more money tomorrow. Is never your money if you dun spend it.

If you can afford it then go for it, lambos, ferraris, Richardmilles, vertus, Pateks etc...enjoy your life.
                              If not then just stay with wat you can afford, a nice simple Rolex sub, base model Pams, Omegas and breitlings, iphones, 4 doors saloon etc ...
                              just be yourself and u will be happy.

My wife alw complained too why i spend more than $10k buying watches and yet sell off later at a loss. I can only say i'm never satisfy with wat i have. Is better to change watches than change wife right?
                              Maybe i shd start going back to basic models and cut back losses.
                              You nail it well my dear bro Will hook up wit u soon.Cheers & stay cool while focus !!

Comment

I like 351 and 359

Originally posted by Nooch View Post
                                wow fred..thanks for e timeline..looking forward to a Pam this yr.. Any new basic model to recommend?
                                actually I like 0, 1, 2, 4, 5, 9, 16, 21, 22, 23, 26, 56, 115, 117, 123, 127, 194, 195, 202, 203, 217, 237, 239, 249, 267, 292, 301, 317 and the newly launched 300, 335, 339, 351 & 359.
                                I also like all vintage Panerai and Pre Vs. I also like the 341 but I need to put on at least few more kilos at e rite place to carry it.

I will never own all of these great historic pieces.
                                It is just a wild dream.
                                Gimme any Panerai and you will see me wagging.

One man's meat is others poison.
                                I actually wish this brand remain obscure and unknown.
                                Cheers.

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X