SIHH Report 2009 -2012

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by johnfish View Post
    Sure will do bro I'll take one of yuor healthier kidney as trade then... U gonna need one for reproduction hee..hee LOL ! Meantime,I keep both fingers cross. Just sit back hopping to be the lucky few to be pick . Cheers
    Don't worry bro, both are healthy

Wish you all the luck in the world. Remember to let me touch touch if you got it. What am I saying??? It'll be mine after the trade mah

Dino

Comment

More news...

Handwound Portuguese with Piaget movement. It's about 7 mm thick. A very classy watch in my opinion. Limited to 1000 pieces/boutique only in Stainless Steel.

Choice of dial colour is silver-white or black.

Comment

Originally posted by PamDino View Post
        Don't worry bro, both are healthy

Wish you all the luck in the world. Remember to let me touch touch if you got it. What am I saying??? It'll be mine after the trade mah

Dino
        Hey Dino, you can give alittle of your liver. It'll grow back you know?

Cheers and More Pams

Comment

Originally posted by dilutedmagnetics View Post
          Hey Dino, you can give alittle of your liver. It'll grow back you know?

Cheers and More Pams
          Oic. Never thought of that hor. But, he only wants my kidney leh

Dino

Comment

Originally posted by Fred_Tan View Post
            actually I like 0, 1, 2, 4, 5, 9, 16, 21, 22, 23, 26, 56, 115, 117, 123, 127, 194, 195, 202, 203, 217, 237, 239, 249, 267, 292, 301, 317 and the newly launched 300, 335, 339, 351 & 359.
            I also like all vintage Panerai and Pre Vs. I also like the 341 but I need to put on at least few more kilos at e rite place to carry it.

I will never own all of these great historic pieces.
            It is just a wild dream.
            Gimme any Panerai and you will see me wagging.

One man's meat is others poison.
            I actually wish this brand remain obscure and unknown.
            Cheers.
            Fred,

You rattled off a whole list of models. Imagine if you own them all, we will be gifted with lovely pics!

Comment

yo....tks bro john for sharing....been busy last few days...didnt know that this threat become so interesting....i like all the new model...hehe but cant afford all....bro Itsc is right..i got friend had bad experience with pam after sales svc....hope they can improve....!

Comment

Hey Panerai is a fashion fad & low quality brand...the after sales service really Sux

Pls don't buy this stupid brand.
                Most of the PAMs uses a SGD145 ETA movement which China can make.

Panerai just a Richemont mart animal try to latch on minor & minuscule history on a few divers long ago during WW2 tat played no great part on contribution in any history.

Panerai is just a Patek, Audemars, VC, GP & JLC wannabes that really sux with really primitively thick in-house movement which show how glaringly low-tech they are.

Also, the mart people in Panerai are laughing their kacheng off from looking at the Risti making the long queue & scrambling on the phone / email at every SIHH for the supposedly hard to get model when they are sitting on load of stocks & delivering it slowly over 2-3 year to jack e mart up.

In addition, who has the last laugh when we see 40 OORs for 249, 127 & 217 being released long after all these watches are supposedly done for?
                Yes, here's no price for guessing it right, it's Panerai's Richemont owner all the way!

They are just spinning off cheap remake to churn money off poor Ristis with the 26K, 28L & soon 29M & 300M.
                I bet next year, they will make 36N for Risti still gong-gong enough!
                Basicly, Ristis are all dumb dumb.

The after sales service is a joke from Richemont you know, with so many expensive parts, complaints of bad people, bad service package & bad low quality job and not to mention very slow delivery that takes months to come back from repair or servicing.

Dun ever send ur watch there even if everything else has fallen off.
                Just wear it.

Rolex, Patek, AP, JLC, GP & etc are so good that they deliver watches that has totally no prb.
                All their models are not available on the shelf and you will have to wait for years to even see one.
                Their servicing is fault free, cheap, fast & they are perfect like new when they are out from the service centre, you know.
                And to start with, they don't need servicing or repair to start with for at least 20 years.
                Panerai primitive ETA & in-house mvmt require annual servicing you know!?

Furthermore, PP, AP, GP & Rolex had very very good pre-owned mart.

I have heard of SGD35k for a bad scratched no box & paper Double Red-Sub from Rolex.
                My fren paid SGD50k for a COMEX 2 years ago. I'm sure he's happier now.
                Look at all the orange hand EX2 prices, they are all still so high, right?
                I heard of ppl paying SGD40 for it 2 yrs ago.
                It must be higher now, right?
                Also heard someone paid, SGD33k for a single Red not to long ago, right?
                Is it still that price? Maybe it's gone up to the moon liao, yeah?

I have heard of Double, Single Red & Orange hand that was certified as AUTHENTIC is RSC and turn out to be frankenstien.
                More valuable right?

5980/1A-001 is still SGD106k, right?
                5712/1A-001 is still S$75k, right?
                Wow! I also saw someone asking in SGD45k for a 5711/1A-001 2 years, right? It should be SGD50k right now, right?

Look at all the ROO T3 & EOD that is still above SGD80k, right?
                Alinghi, RB1, 2 & 3, JPM 1 & 2 is still above SGD65k, right?
                Navy, Safari, Bumblebee & Volcano still SGD43, right?
                Right? Left?

Buy PP, AP, GP, JLC & Rolex.
                Stay away from Panerai.
                And if you're clever enough to own one, pls sell it asap as it's a doomed brand that will be valueless pretty soon.
                I heard in future, no spare part to repair ETA6497 & 7500...

Also, dun ever send ur watch to Richemont.
                They're really bad...
                Dumb this brand for your own good.

Comment

Not forgetting

Why you buy Panerai when they are so bad and poor that they could not use any ambassador, advertise in newspaper front page and sponsor golf, F1 and golf tournament.

It is a lousy brand!

Comment

Originally posted by Fred_Tan View Post
                    Why you buy Panerai when they are so bad and poor that they could not use any ambassador, advertise in newspaper front page and sponsor golf, F1 and golf tournament.

It is a lousy brand!
                    Enjoy your PAMs Fred. I hope you wear them in good health.

And good luck on your PAM sales too.

HAGWE!

Comment

If i am a dealer and made money from all the forumers here then of course i would adore and pray to the brand. This brand is my God of Fortune, i wld love to kiss your feet oh God... everything abt you is damn right.

Do all of us here need to flip watches to make a living like few of those worshippers?
                      I believe from the start all of us out here started collecting watches as a hobby, good if the watch appreciate in future, good if it has become a collectors sought after watch....nothing is wrong here.
                      But if a few ppl out there beg the agent to release the watches to them and then put on sales here to make quick bucks from the newbies, your integrity is at stake. Again then there is nothing wrong if you need to sell watches for a living, everybody made money from here and there, is not illegal, at least you come clean in making a pure living.
                      What i'm trying to say is do not be too protective over it, going around barking at ppl acting totally like a rabies dog as if others cannot openly discuss the topics.

Speaking from a neutral position as a watch lovers, watch afficionados, i'm a customer, i expected good services, i have my expectations and right as a customer. Ppl shd not be covering it up, we got the right to voice it out.

Tiger woods made mistake, ppl catch him, put in the news, embarassed him in public. The ppl dun hide it, esp those who made tons of money from him. A true fact is a fact, you can't hide it forever. You can be blind but not the rest.

Comment

Not hiding anything

I made a a decent living out of this flipping business.
                        I am a flipper.
                        It feeds my family.
                        I have an import license.
                        I pay GST.
                        I pay IRAS.
                        I did nothing wrong.

So, someone here wants to flame members against me & flippers, please go ahead.

I really want to see how many will support it & if it's wrong to be a flipper.

Comment

Originally posted by itsc View Post
                          But if a few ppl out there beg the agent to release the watches to them and then put on sales here to make quick bucks from the newbies, your integrity is at stake. Again then there is nothing wrong if you need to sell watches for a living, everybody made money from here and there, is not illegal, at least you come clean in making a pure living.
                          What i'm trying to say is do not be too protective over it, going around barking at ppl acting totally like a rabies dog as if others cannot openly discuss the topics...
                          Woah.. reeeelac, you are too harsh there to link a flipper with no integrity.
                          You must understand that for some, it's pure passion and some it's pure business and for most, it's somewhere in between (me! me!).
                          Even for those who are the 150% flipper, they are just like anyone else doing a business.
                          Not every watch they will be able to flip for a profit and they do suffer losses too ( )
                          If your real grouse is ppl who try to manipulate the mkt (and such ppl are not limited to flippers only), of course, that's a different story

Ender
                          "Once is happenstance, twice is coincidence,
                          three times is enemy action and
                          over 600 is clearly the work of an ancient Sumerian demon or some sh*t
                          ."

Comment

Originally posted by Ender View Post
                            Woah.. reeeelac, you are too harsh there to link a flipper with no integrity.
                            You must understand that for some, it's pure passion and some it's pure business and for most, it's somewhere in between (me! me!).
                            Even for those who are the 150% flipper, they are just like anyone else doing a business.
                            Not every watch they will be able to flip for a profit and they do suffer losses too ( )
                            If your real grouse is ppl who try to manipulate the mkt (and such ppl are not limited to flippers only), of course, that's a different story

Ender
                            Hi bro Ender...
                            Integrity refers to my 1st sentence...begging the AD to release watches and then sell it to make quick bucks from the newbies..not as interpreted by a someone out there who cannot read properly.

Integrity refers to a person character who is firm and stands by own strict moral n ethical code. Not someone who spank himself turning around quickfast, being a turncoat.

Clearly from this post subzilla 194G. no 5,6,9, in the serials...
                            Followed by pam177k for sale, no 4,5,6,7,in the serials.
                            So wat happened to subzilla ? have serial #4? Pam177 hv serial #9?
                            So which is which? So wat are the numbers that consider unlucky or lucky?
                            Izzit means if you have a watch with unlucky 4, your post will ommit it. And if you have another watch FS with another unlucky number , again you cover it?
                            Can Mr Fred Tan kindly explain? Many curious ppl out there wld want to know.

This is the post.....
                            http://sg-horologyclub.com/showthread.php?t=10462

Comment

I support you too

I love Pams and has been collecting them for years. Buying, wearing and selling if I need to get other models. The type of owners are evolving and I also thought the brand's DNA is changing.

2 things I am not so pleased with the brand is the way they release their watches and the service. I have patronised Richemont no fewer than 5 times and spent thousands there but always thought I deserve better treatment and service. Same as some European car servicing (which I will not mention since its notabout watch)
                              Last edited by ohlins; 25-01-10, 03:03 AM. Reason: removed remarks on rabies

Comment

Originally posted by itsc View Post

Clearly from this post subzilla 194G. no 5,6,9, in the serials...
                                Followed by pam177k for sale, no 4,5,6,7,in the serials.

Nowadays, when I sell things people ask me have 4 or 6 or 5 in the serial? I will ask what's the problem with what number? If I have the number you like, would you pay more? This is strange. Ask then why they ask this and then I know it's a new trend that is started by 1 Sg seller.
                                In fact, I had a piece numbered 0004 and another 0168 and the buyers was please to get it...no need to pay more or less.

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X