Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question on Graham watch

Hi all gurus,

Have been interested in Graham watches....can any one advice on them ?
    Origin country, worth buying etc....cause the design quite impressive........

thanks

I not guru but can share what I know about this brand.

Not sure what you mean by origin country, but Graham is an English brand with its watches made in swiss.

AD give (or at least used to give) big discount on the list price so don't be fooled by the mention of retail price when buying preowned.

Worth buying or not depends on your purpose and at what price you get it for. If buy to wear and can get at a good price, why not. If for so called investment or short-term ownership my advice is no, cos the demand is very low and hence the resale price is not good (again, this is relative to the price you paid).
    Watches are like potato chips - You never stop at one

Never political, seldom diplomatic, always honest

Comment

Originally posted by pegasi View Post
      I not guru but can share what I know about this brand.

Not sure what you mean by origin country, but Graham is an English brand with its watches made in swiss.

AD give (or at least used to give) big discount on the list price so don't be fooled by the mention of retail price when buying preowned.

Worth buying or not depends on your purpose and at what price you get it for. If buy to wear and can get at a good price, why not. If for so called investment or short-term ownership my advice is no, cos the demand is very low and hence the resale price is not good (again, this is relative to the price you paid).
      hi Pegasi,

Thanks for your time to reply.
      The watch i buying is for wearing and pass it down to my only son......
      Personally like some bulky design of the watch.......

Comment

Graham's website for you to read up... http://www.graham-london.com/en-gb/home.aspx

Must say they have some really kick ass collections...
        My Latest Baby... Rolex 116613LN
        My Other Babies... Rolex 16220, Titoni 707-306

Comment

Originally posted by the_e_ones View Post
          Graham's website for you to read up... http://www.graham-london.com/en-gb/home.aspx

Must say they have some really kick ass collections...
          Victor Mike Tango

Comment

u must look at their Chronofighter and silverstone collection. Big is beautiful...

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
            Working...
            X