Nav Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse

Nav Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Marina Militare Homage Watches reliable?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Marina Militare Homage Watches reliable?

Hi Bros,

I have seen lots of these marina militare homage watches for sale. They look good on pictures but are they reliable? Water resistance good? or they are just like replica without the brand on it? Please give comments if you have any experience. For the price, it is affordable.
    My Rolexes and Tudor...

I've got few since early-mid Jan08. Still running gd !
    The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

Oops!

Sori mods, wrong thread for topic. Tks to TS!
      The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

Any one can comment further? wanted to get one as i think quite nice..

Comment

r they really waterproof?
          ~ money doesn't buy class ~

Comment

depending on what is your defination of water proof is...hehehe
            Courage is what it takes to stand up and speak

Courage is also what it takes to sit down and listen

Quoted from Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

wash hands ok although i try not to get them wet because of leather strap and all... i think if you like the looks you can buy but don't go swimming with it lah... ;P
              In The Bag
              Him
              Tissot PR100 AutoQuartz T14.1.489.11, Longines Dolce Vita L56554736, Rolex SS Submariner 16610, Rolex Explorer II 16570, Glycine Airman SST 06 Ref:3856.186-D8, Seiko Blue Ti Samurai SBDA003, Diver SKX007J, Black Sumo SBDC001, Tuna Can SBBN007, Orange Monster SKX781, Vintage Diver 6309-7040, Vintage Bellmatic 4006-7002
              Her
              Tissot PR50 T27.2.281.13, Longines Dolce Vita L51584736

Next Target
              Damned! My wife's list is not growing...Rolex MOP Datejust for Missus...

Comment

to be honest i own and have sold many of them. but i never let them near water and even heavy rain. i always tell people who buy from me to avoid water.

however i use them like dress watches, but then again they are cheap enough to be daily beaters as well. so its really your call at the end of the day to wear them like daily beaters and bang around or to take care of them and let them last a really long time. my friend has a "titanium" piece for about 3 years now. its about -+ 3-5mins a month so it actually is quite reliable.

oh but then again its a cheap watch, with not much QC so every piece also depends on luck
                fallraen
                "Grandpa were you a hero in the war?" "No,"he answered,"but I served in a company of heros."

Comment

The only watch that i will wear for swimming or sports will be a casio, any other brands are more for everyday use or special occasions IMO.

i have one MM for 3 months now and is still running well. It is a hommage watch that reflects the design of some renowned watches. I would define a watch as a copy/replica if it stamps a brand of another but placed together with cheaper material parts and worksmanship.

MM looks good and works fine for an everyday watch with no problems of mechanism failure etc. U can even start shopping for some really cool straps and put them together.

U can always get a preowned MM from the forum guys to try it out before getting a few new ones as collection. I can sell u mine if u cant find one... juz kidding

Comment

Anyway, why would you want to take a MM watch to swim anyway? You need to buy a SS bracelet or rubber strap... Anyway, I heard somewhere that the chorine in the swimming pool may corrode the rubber seals..

Comment

Originally posted by RTS View Post
                      Anyway, why would you want to take a MM watch to swim anyway? You need to buy a SS bracelet or rubber strap... Anyway, I heard somewhere that the chorine in the swimming pool may corrode the rubber seals..
                      why any1 would want to swim with a watch????can't understand....

Comment

get a G-Shock to swim with..
                        I'm a super low-baller

Comment

Originally posted by Muachee View Post
                          get a G-Shock to swim with..
                          hahaha..i dun swim at all and i dun have any quartz watches.....

Comment

really don understand why swim with watch? beside pool can see time right

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X