Nav Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse

Nav Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New Sinn 47mm case watch, not the Ultimate U..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Sinn 47mm case watch, not the Ultimate U..

Seem like the 47mm patented case was exclusive to HG only for a certain period of time..

There was a limited edition Sinn 212 launched recently at the Baselworld 2012, and also heard the 47mm regular models will be out soon hope that its truth

Here

This 212 watch more worth to be collect then Ultimate U. Also known Germany Military Submarine Type 212 Class. Also limited edition up to 200 watches worldwide.

Comment

Wow, that sound like a genuine collection to me, rather then the previous controlled models
      Originally posted by ernestx View Post
      This 212 watch more worth to be collect then Ultimate U. Also known Germany Military Submarine Type 212 Class. Also limited edition up to 200 watches worldwide.

Comment

Sorry my typo. This watch limited up to 212 not 200 watches.

Comment

I realised and observed that there are some HG 47mm Ultimate U for sale in sg recently.. and mostly are overseas sets. But the question is, all such watches do not have any running serial numbers engraved (Local HG sets have serial numbers at the backcase).. just curious : are these watches still under the HG limited edition collection?

Comment

sorry i mean, no running serial numbers on the paper and card, how to tell the total quantity like that?
            Originally posted by Mio View Post
            I realised and observed that there are some HG 47mm Ultimate U for sale in sg recently.. and mostly are overseas sets. But the question is, all such watches do not have any running serial numbers engraved (Local HG sets have serial numbers at the backcase).. just curious : are these watches still under the HG limited edition collection?

Comment

Wonder why the sinn ultimate U can also be purchased in germany? N so much cheaper! I thought its exclusive to Hourglass limited edition only ....

Comment

I think it's like the Sinn U1 Black. Though it's stated that it'd only be a limited production of 399 pieces worldwide, there's no indication on the watch (I'm not sure about the documents that come with it) that it's a Number ? piece/399. Correct me if I'm wrong.
                The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

This U212 looks good...When is it gonna be available? Price?

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X