Christopher Ward

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Christopher Ward

This brand caught my eye and seems like a decent watch brand! What are your thoughts?
    Their website as follows:
    http://www.christopherward-usa.com/

I think they look pretty good. Have my eye on a C60...
    SO MANY WATCHES, SO LITTLE TIME.

Comment

Haven't dealt with the brand before, but it seems pretty popular in other forums such as WUS....
      "Oh enjoying the thrill of the chase is fine. Craving the distraction of the game, I sympathize entirely. But sentiment, sentiment is a chemical defect found in the losing side."

Comment

Yeah, and there are a couple for sale on this forum too... I've seen the C60 on WUS... and I must say that I'm tempted...

Comment

I have 15 CWs. Excellent value for the money. I'm wearing one today.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Rick View Post
            I have 15 CWs. Excellent value for the money. I'm wearing one today.
            WOW! 15? Holy watch collector,Batman! Wow! Do post some pictures. Are you in SG? I've a TON of questions to ask you.

Comment

I started this thread last year. Soon after, I pulled the trigger to get one the classic CW watch, the C5 malvern auto.

Just as how it was described, great watch with great value! But I love their customer service and lovely forum community most. It is definitely not over hyped!

Comment

Wow, that's actually very positive, all that I'm hearing.

I've been to their site and was tempted to order but what help me back wast the sheer number of versions per watch... it's like they'd covered every combo... and that actually felt a little... cheap. And I must say I hesitated coz of that.

Comment

Originally posted by Quasimodo View Post
                  Wow, that's actually very positive, all that I'm hearing.

I've been to their site and was tempted to order but what help me back wast the sheer number of versions per watch... it's like they'd covered every combo... and that actually felt a little... cheap. And I must say I hesitated coz of that.
                  You're referring to the C60? Yea love that watch too. I suggest to keep to the conventional colours and design (Like the black and charcoal). The orange strap and bezel looks more like some kiddy fashion watch.

But i thought the different designs appeal to different ppl. As for quality, I hear really good stories about them.

Comment

Am very very tempted....

Comment

Am very very tempted....
                      I'll say go for it! Even if you don't like it, you can return the watch within 60 days, no qs asked.

And even if you realise you don't like it after 60 days, you could still sell it online. I'm sure C60 will sell like hot cakes here!

Comment

Really? Like nobody buying it here... I did a search and no transactions for a C60.

Comment

Really? Like nobody buying it here... I did a search and no transactions for a C60.
                          Prob because no one is selling! LOL! I'm sure there is a risk, but I would say that C60 would be a popular watch to own in the near future. Just my 2 cents.

Comment

I pulled the trigger on one! Shd be here by this week.

What else do you collect?

Comment

I've been observing C.Ward for a while. seems their price is reasonable, but among all the C9 Jumping Hour Mk II series is the one that caught my attention, unique complication, classic design, reasonable price (shd be the cheapest jumping hour watch i think).

Any thoughts for the C9 Jumping Hour Mk II?

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X