Azimuth

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Azimuth

Went shopping the other day and got a new watch. Luv the blueness of the HUM . yes the name sounds funny but its a very nice watch with very good specs. Luv the weight on the wrist feels just nice. However don't think its meant for diving thought. the strap quick release are more for casual wear. For diving I worry the quick release would suddenly open up if hit something. A SS bracelet might be better. But that would be HEAVY.

(Big Watch Siao)
    BALL
    Rolex
    Panerai
    Omega
    Cartier
    Panerai
    IWC

Well... me and other forum members had a discussion some weeks back on the HUM...

For your reading interest...
    http://forums.seikoclubsg.com/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=3197

Comment

thx. I know the SEA HUM name is truly singaporean but overall the watch is Nice. and Specs is good. for the price I can't complain though. But at 1500m don't think any natural sea hum can survived there. Thus makes this HUM a special HUM to me. hah hah
      (Big Watch Siao)
      BALL
      Rolex
      Panerai
      Omega
      Cartier
      Panerai
      IWC

Comment

ai hum mai hum?

Comment

I saw this watch on the Azimuth boutique display a few times and I really like it a lot. The only thing that bothers me is the big size.
          Cos I have small wrist. But it sure looks good on your wrist. This is really a good functional watch. It has everything you want in a watch.
          Water resistance, diving watch, date, rotating bezel, anti magnetic, GMT function and of course a very nice design. If it is smaller like say 41mm, I would definitely buy it.

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
          Working...
          X