Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sizing the Sinn U1 rubber strap

How to adjust the sinn rubber strap

I have 6.5" wrist, uses 5links on 12oclock and 4links on 6oclock on the submariner ceramic

For the sinn U1 rubber strap, i cut the length such that there are only 2 holes remaining at the 12 oclock and 1 hole at the 6oclock (this one hole will go directly into the deplyant clasp). It fits perfectly - not too tight, yet not too loose that the watch slips

Here is how I do it:

remove the deployant clasp with the sinn tool, the spring bar comes off easily

cut the strap to your desired length, if in doubt, always leave one additional hole on each side, fit the clasp and try it on your wrist

As a guide, the 12oclock should always have 1 link more than the 6oclock

The outcome - the case will rest on the middle of your wrist, likewise the deployant clasp. The strap should not feel too tight under room temperature, and not too loose that the watch slides along your wrist in aircon condition

Wow! That's a detailed instruction!

Comment

Bro. How much of comfort point would you grade Sinn in term of weight/shape?
      " The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who have not got it. "

-- George Bernard Shaw,

Comment

if you use the original rubber strap, its very well balanced, almost same weight as rolex submariner C (maybe very slightly heavier)
        quite alot lighter than DSSD though (~50g)
        not so comfortable if on leather straps

Originally posted by Kazami View Post
        Bro. How much of comfort point would you grade Sinn in term of weight/shape?

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
        Working...
        X