Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tag Carrera CV2010.BA0794

Hey all,

Just a quick question. I'm visiting Singapore in September and I wanted to pick up a Tag Heuer as a graduation present to myself.

Pretty keen on a Carrera CV2010.BA0794, and was wondering if anyone could give me a ballpark price on one?

Also is there a preferred Tag Boutique to visit? I'm staying at the Marina Bay Sands and I know there is one there, but when I visited the Tag Boutique at Orchard last year the service was very friendly. Is there much of a price difference between them?

Thanks in advance,

Steve

Tag Carrera CV2010.BA0794

Hi Guys, first post here.

I am visiting Singapore in September and I've decided to get myself a Tag Carrera as a graduation present to myself.

I'm pretty keen on getting a CV2010.BA0794 as my first Tag and I was hoping that someone might be able to give me a ball park price in SGD of one?

Also is there a preferred Tag Boutique to visit? I am staying at the Marina Bay Sands and I know there is one there, but last year during my visit to Singapore I went into the Boutique at Orchard and they had some very friendly service there. Is there much of a difference in price between the stores?

Normally I would be fine buying something like this online, but being my first Tag I really want to whole process and service of buying one from Tag themselves.

Thanks in advance,

Steve

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
    Working...
    X