Bell & Ross

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by jazz_samz View Post
    quite like 03-92. Br01-92 oso nice. Their design really stands out. When u getting?
    when i found the lobang?? wahaha

i heard that the distributors can give a discount of 35%... you think achieveable? maybe we can get together so that we can try the 35% discount...

Comment

• Originally posted by daywalker88 View Post
      Thanks, ~$6k+
      Bro, can you tell me where you got your commando for $6k plus? I was at Cortina at Raffles City yesterday and they told me the price is $8,600 with max discount of only 5% cos its a limited edition.

Thanks.

Comment

• Originally posted by ComicBoy View Post
        Bro, can you tell me where you got your commando for $6k plus? I was at Cortina at Raffles City yesterday and they told me the price is $8,600 with max discount of only 5% cos its a limited edition.

Thanks.
        Go Sincere.... Suntec City..

Forget about Cortina.. they do foreigner's business...

Comment

Thanks.
          As the other bro mentioned, go Sincere

Comment

• The B&R commando still got stock? the big date model.
            Anyone know? Thanks bro.

Comment

• just got my BR01-92...

sharing my pic... been wearing it everyday since i got it. Very outstanding and "fierce".... commented by my colleagues. Well, guess its going to be an up and coming brand....

Comment

• Cannot find the Brand "Bell & Ross" Thread... so i am going to post here. the new watch launched at Basel World... BR01-92 Radar... very nice

http://www.bellross.com/global/en/

Comment

• Originally posted by sportee View Post
                  just got my BR01-92...

sharing my pic... been wearing it everyday since i got it. Very outstanding and "fierce".... commented by my colleagues. Well, guess its going to be an up and coming brand....

gxgx on your new purchase
                  i'm also looking to purchase this same model.
                  would you be able to share where / and how much you got it for?

thanks in advance

Comment

• This thread seems to be "orphaned" for a while so I am going to "resurrect"!

Was at Sincere at Suntec yesterday and spotted the Commando Power Reserve. Enquired about the price and was told the price is $8,900 before discount. Wow! Has the price gone up so fast within the year?

Offered a discount of 15%. Anyone knows if anywhere else offers a better discount?

Comment

This thread seems to be "orphaned" for a while so I am going to "resurrect"!

Was at Sincere at Suntec yesterday and spotted the Commando Power Reserve. Enquired about the price and was told the price is $8,900 before discount. Wow! Has the price gone up so fast within the year?

Offered a discount of 15%. Anyone knows if anywhere else offers a better discount?
                      Woah, B&R watches are quite expensive for what I would personally consider as "fashion" watches. No offences to B&R fans; I like the watches too!

Commando is one of my favourites too, especially the big date model. Recall reading that others have gotten even less than 15% for the Commando models. But I would suggest that you give WoS a try.

Watch Collection (click for photos!)
                      Rolex Oyster Perpetual Datejust
                      Tag Heuer Classic 2000 Limited Edition Red/Green Dial
                      Seiko Titanium Samurai
                      Omega Speedmaster 50th Anniversary Limited Series
                      Panerai Luminor 1950 Marina 3 Days Automatic
                      IWC Ingenieur
                      Sinn U Black (THG Limited Edition)
                      Chopard Gran Turismo XL Alfa Romeo (Limited Edition) (sold)
                      Panerai Luminor 1950 Submersible 1000M
                      IWC Portuguese Automatic

Comment

• Originally posted by leslie View Post
                        if you look are B&R watches carefully..you will notice that the dial and hands looks abit like sinn 756 etc..because early B&R watches are made by sinn..
                        Yup, Sinn used to make watches for Bell & Ross. If you search Google for "Bell & Ross by Sinn", you can find lots of Bell & Ross watches labeled with "Bell & Ross by Sinn".

Bell & Ross does not have much history in watch making. Sinn is better known as the company for shaping Bell & Ross.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bell_%26_Ross

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X