Buying a U1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Snn

satch, in europe what is value for money watche? what brand and model to look out?

Comment

Not trying to prove anything. Merely sharing info cos TS brought up the topic. It's what I paid for in May when I was in Frankfurt and I merely shared this piece of fact. So...may I know what are u trying to prove as well?

If you would pay for my flight and accommodation I will gladly bring back a U1 for u
      Last edited by satch; 28-10-12, 01:18 AM.
      elusive

Comment

Originally posted by dorothy
        By the way, your modest increase refers to leather strap. The silicon strap is now 1435 euros. Please get your infor correct. Thanks.
        Apologies for my oversight. Indeed the price for silicon strap version has risen to the same as the bracelet version. This is surprising. Previously there is a significant price gap between silicon strap and bracelet version.
        elusive

Comment

Originally posted by satch View Post
          Apologies for my oversight. Indeed the price for silicon strap version has risen to the same as the bracelet version. This is surprising. Previously there is a significant price gap between silicon strap and bracelet version.
          Btw looks like the price of bracelt version didn't change much, it looks like a better value. THG sells the bracelt alone for over 500 but at sinn frankfurt u only pay under 2k for it.
          elusive

Comment

Due to the high demand i suppose.... i think that might be the reason for them to increase the silicon straps's pricing.

I guess its time to load up on the bracelets! Soon it could go up in price due to the close gap btw rubber and steel!
            Logically ppl would be buying steel rather than rubber imo....

Comment

Steel looks better with sdr..

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
              Working...
              X