Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i guess ... good things must wait .... hehe ...:P

Comment

ya,quality of strap.so-so (But they claim its vintage leather so...),box is cool/unique but not top notch..but watch head make is gd..i tink tt is most impt..anyways for that price we pay,i definately tink its more than worth it..
      Without Time,Watches are just Bracelets.

Comment

This is the one that I have been waiting for more than 1.5 years. Believe it or not, I have the patience to wait

[SIZE="2"][U][B]Movement collection:[/B][/U]
        [U]German:[/U] Junghans 687, Durowe 7420
        [U]Russian:[/U] Poljot 3133, Poljot 2612, Vostok
        [U]Chinese:[/U] Seagull
        [U]Japanese:[/U] Seiko(s)
        [U]Swiss:[/U] ETA(s)+Valjoux+Unitas(s), Zenith(s), JLC, Rolex, Lemania(s), IWC[/SIZE]

Comment

this case diameter is also 47mm ... i've got a small wrist so i'm trying to see if i can order the 44mm versions ... :P

Comment

Sigh, how I wish I could get my hands on the LE.

The version I preordered is 40mm only. Would prefer one of 44 and above. did not know that they have one in 44mm?

Comment

Originally posted by sci70716 View Post
              Sigh, how I wish I could get my hands on the LE.

The version I preordered is 40mm only. Would prefer one of 44 and above. did not know that they have one in 44mm?
              its actually from debaufre/steinhart ... check the pic out:

pics courtesy from debaufre.com

Comment

nice watch...simple and classy look....nice....
                Courage is what it takes to stand up and speak

Courage is also what it takes to sit down and listen

Quoted from Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

lol I thought Stowa got 44mm..I only want Pilot watch from one of the Original 5....the rest are just wannabe..

Comment

stowa has 47mm wat ... kekeke ....

the 'wannabes' are getting better at it too ...

alternative big 5 (actually 4 since wempe focuses their biz in jewellery now), laco is a good choice if u like observers. Price is VERY reasonable too...

Comment

Originally posted by sci70716 View Post
                      lol I thought Stowa got 44mm..I only want Pilot watch from one of the Original 5....the rest are just wannabe..
                      anyway, do check out some rave reviews on steinharts at watchuseek.com forum ...

http://forums.watchuseek.com/showthread.php?t=125039

Comment

yes,laco is very reasonably priced..but without logo locally quite hard to source n price is higher..
                        Without Time,Watches are just Bracelets.

Comment

I am venturing closer to ordering a Marine Original from Stowa, will probably put in the order (maybe with an Airman Original - Serialised) at the end of the year...

I understand that the Airman needs to be pre-ordered... and that I will probably have to wait quite a few months for the MO... Do we have to pay upfront in such cases?

Comment

Originally posted by Wisingapore View Post
                            I am venturing closer to ordering a Marine Original from Stowa, will probably put in the order (maybe with an Airman Original - Serialised) at the end of the year...

I understand that the Airman needs to be pre-ordered... and that I will probably have to wait quite a few months for the MO... Do we have to pay upfront in such cases?
                            I suggest you quickly put your name on the list for serial Airman Original with Unitas. Heard 300 people are on the list already. Usually Stowa will ask small deposit, but better check with them directly. Marine Original is also nice. I have one incoming for the MO LE with enamel lacquer and "Red 12". Supposed to recieve this watch few months back, but I wanted it to be shipped together with my FO LE to save shipping cost. But now the deliver of FO LE has been pushed back couple of times, I have asked Stowa to ship my MO LE first. It should be here pretty soon

[SIZE="2"][U][B]Movement collection:[/B][/U]
                            [U]German:[/U] Junghans 687, Durowe 7420
                            [U]Russian:[/U] Poljot 3133, Poljot 2612, Vostok
                            [U]Chinese:[/U] Seagull
                            [U]Japanese:[/U] Seiko(s)
                            [U]Swiss:[/U] ETA(s)+Valjoux+Unitas(s), Zenith(s), JLC, Rolex, Lemania(s), IWC[/SIZE]

Comment

Originally posted by Hary View Post
                              I have one incoming for the MO LE with enamel lacquer and "Red 12". Supposed to recieve this watch few months back, but I wanted it to be shipped together with my FO LE to save shipping cost. But now the deliver of FO LE has been pushed back couple of times, I have asked Stowa to ship my MO LE first. It should be here pretty soon

Bro that's one nice stowa watch you have..
                              Been browsing through the stowa website but can't see the one with the "red 12".
                              Is yours the limited edition?
                              [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Comment

This is one super nice MO LE ..

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X