Introducing Stowa

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tomaski33 View Post
    Bro that's one nice stowa watch you have..
    Been browsing through the stowa website but can't see the one with the "red 12".
    Is yours the limited edition?

The MO LE (red 12 + enamel coating) is limited edition of 80 pieces, launched some time early this year. If I remember correctly, around 60 pieces went to US dealaer Watchbuys and 20 pieces sold directly by Stowa. Since Watchbuys do not entertain buyer outside of US for Stowa, I had to order directly from Stowa. It's sold out, but it may appear in sales corner of major watch forums such as WUS/Timezone/Watchnet
    [SIZE="2"][U][B]Movement collection:[/B][/U]
    [U]German:[/U] Junghans 687, Durowe 7420
    [U]Russian:[/U] Poljot 3133, Poljot 2612, Vostok
    [U]Chinese:[/U] Seagull
    [U]Japanese:[/U] Seiko(s)
    [U]Swiss:[/U] ETA(s)+Valjoux+Unitas(s), Zenith(s), JLC, Rolex, Lemania(s), IWC[/SIZE]

Comment

Originally posted by Hary View Post
      The MO LE (red 12 + enamel coating) is limited edition of 80 pieces, launched some time early this year. If I remember correctly, around 60 pieces went to US dealaer Watchbuys and 20 pieces sold directly by Stowa. Since Watchbuys do not entertain buyer outside of US for Stowa, I had to order directly from Stowa. It's sold out, but it may appear in sales corner of major watch forums such as WUS/Timezone/Watchnet
      Thanks for the info Bro..
      The MO LE (red 12) is really a very nice watch.
      The Red 12 make the face stand out a lot..
      Guess that i have to keep checking out the web site for new models.
      So stowa make limited edition of this model, is there any chance of relaunching the series again for interested buyers?
      [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Comment

I don't think Stowa is going to relaunch the exact same model for LE, but no harm dropping them an email and ask. If I find one for sale in any sales corner, I will let you know.

As much as I hate them due to delay of my FO LE (almost 2 years), I have to say their watch is very good value for money. The case finishing is simply top
        [U]Swiss:[/U] ETA(s)+Valjoux+Unitas(s), Zenith(s), JLC, Rolex, Lemania(s), IWC[/SIZE]

Comment

oh my, stowa is on vacation.

id want to order my airman soon

Comment

I don't think Stowa is going to relaunch the exact same model for LE, but no harm dropping them an email and ask. If I find one for sale in any sales corner, I will let you know.

As much as I hate them due to delay of my FO LE (almost 2 years), I have to say their watch is very good value for money. The case finishing is simply top
            Thanks for the info Bro.
            Guess have to give this beau "Red 12" a pass..
            Will keep my eyes out for other nice designs stowa may launch in future.
            You have patience to wait for a watch for 2 yrs.
            [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Comment

Bro Hary, u got an idea whether Stowa will be releasing another LE?? Very keen.
              "夫君子之行:静以修身,俭以养德;非淡泊无以明志,非宁静无以致远。" - 诸葛亮

One should seek serenity to cultivate the body, thriftiness to cultivate the morals. Seeking fame and wealth will not lead to noble ideal. Only by seeking serenity will one reach far. - Zhugeliang

Comment

Also anyone noe wats e diff between a Stowa FO and a STEINHART "Nav B-watch stainless steel" ?? looks similar, thanks.

One should seek serenity to cultivate the body, thriftiness to cultivate the morals. Seeking fame and wealth will not lead to noble ideal. Only by seeking serenity will one reach far. - Zhugeliang

Comment

Hi Nooch,

are you referring to STEINHART "Nav B-watch stainless steel", the one with a 9'oclock second hand?

FO is basically 41mm with a center second hand. In terms of looks the Steinhart Nav B-Uhr II 44 mm automatic is more similar, the biggest difference being the size and movement (and of course the price)

Comment

Originally posted by Nooch View Post
                    Bro Hary, u got an idea whether Stowa will be releasing another LE?? Very keen.
                    Bro, will let u know if I get the news.

http://forums.watchuseek.com/showthread.php?t=233916

Comment

Originally posted by Nooch View Post
                      Also anyone noe wats e diff between a Stowa FO and a STEINHART "Nav B-watch stainless steel" ?? looks similar, thanks.
                      Bro, all the 'Type A' Pilot watch looks similar. Steinhart also had LE, using Unitas 6497 with hackfunction too. Sold out already, and the price was higher than Stowa. Then they launched another LE, using ETA 2824. I believe it's still available. But using 2824 is nothing special lor

Comment

focus on Stowa lar bro

Comment

Bro, all the 'Type A' Pilot watch looks similar. Steinhart also had LE, using Unitas 6497 with hackfunction too. Sold out already, and the price was higher than Stowa. Then they launched another LE, using ETA 2824. I believe it's still available. But using 2824 is nothing special lor
                          Thanks bro for e explanation.

Comment

focus on Stowa lar bro
                            Roger tat haha.

Comment

wa....this thread just makes me want to buy stowa collection watches...

I tried to order but cant find Singapore as the destination country; wanted to try China, but think don't take the risk la.. haha..

I didnt know need Fedex account, which I have under my company's name Watchwerkz; so maybe can combine if anyone is keen.

By the way, I am too eyeing at Antea Creme and Ikarus; I actually like the Milanese bracelet, but having a 6" wrist, I doubt it can fit.
                              [I][COLOR="navy"]"You don't realize how strong a person really is until you see them at their weakest moment." - Unknown[/COLOR][/I]

Comment

Originally posted by watchwerkz View Post
                                wa....this thread just makes me want to buy stowa collection watches...

I tried to order but cant find Singapore as the destination country; wanted to try China, but think don't take the risk la.. haha..

I didnt know need Fedex account, which I have under my company's name Watchwerkz; so maybe can combine if anyone is keen.

By the way, I am too eyeing at Antea Creme and Ikarus; I actually like the Milanese bracelet, but having a 6" wrist, I doubt it can fit.
                                Bro good choice. U have no regrets. value for money. They also made good case. But got to wait at least 3 months for antea creme and marine original. More than a year for AO. Ordered 5 watches for my brothers here. arriving in late June.

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X