X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• baume and mercier Riviera XXL 45mm Chronograph Flyback Black Dial

Is this watch worth S$4k?

If you compare to this...

...@ Mustafa, with greyish dial. Open discounted price tag, BNiB, close to SGD3.7k... with RADO's calibre of 7753 w/o FLYBACK mechanism... You will find that B&M with DLC case is worth that price...

The thing is that, is that B&M BNiB as well?

Comment

I could be wrong but was this totaling at $9-$10k when it was first launched?

I tried the b&m at the ad when it was first launched. Weight felt good. I always felt b&m represented pretty good value for money. I remember I bought both my first b&m, a chrono and a gmt at below $2k each.

Both are still serving me well. But they've gone up a but in prices one but are still pretty affordable.

I tried on the rao recently, too during the launch of the cortina/swatch group watch space at wisma atria. I prefer the weight, feel and look of the b&m. At that price bracket, the rado isn't that great an offering. Even after discount. And I find that my ugly wrist didn't complement tha watch too well either.
      Last edited by roguehog; 11-11-12, 11:11 PM.
      I don't have enuf watches but I will stop buying now!
      http://roguehogticktock.blogspot.sg/

Comment

Yeah BNiB with 2yrs warranty. Retailing at ~$10-11k.

Comment

If i remembered correctly, the B&M RIVIERA series has been discontinued recently and if you can find one, it's value for money to lay hands on. I was in fact looking for a new RIVIERA GMT but unfortunately no luck here.

Comment

It certainly is a good looking watch you have there.

I feel that as long as you have a probable resale value above the cost of your watch, it's a go-ahead (:

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
            Working...
            X