Sinn 203 Jubilaeum

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sinn 203 Jubilaeum

Anyone know where i can find a 203 Jubilaeum? Understand that it is limited edition? does anyone know the cost?
    thanks

Not long ago, I saw one at THG Tangs. Check with THG. Passions had one, but I think sold liao
    [SIZE="2"][U][B]Movement collection:[/B][/U]
    [U]German:[/U] Junghans 687, Durowe 7420
    [U]Russian:[/U] Poljot 3133, Poljot 2612, Vostok
    [U]Chinese:[/U] Seagull
    [U]Japanese:[/U] Seiko(s)
    [U]Swiss:[/U] ETA(s)+Valjoux+Unitas(s), Zenith(s), JLC, Rolex, Lemania(s), IWC[/SIZE]

Comment

http://forums.watchnet.com/index.php...o=182114&rid=0

Yes, quite limited edition.

Estimated cost preowned one year ago: US$1395.

Now:???

Maybe you can contact last ex-owner to check who bought from him and if he is able to reveal it, you can contact the current owner to see if he would want to let go.
      "Focusing your life solely on making a buck shows a poverty of ambition. It asks too little of yourself. And it will leave you unfulfilled."

"Change will not come if we wait for some other person or some other time. We are the ones we've been waiting for. We are the change that we seek."

"If we aren't willing to pay a price for our values, then we should ask ourselves whether we truly believe in them at all."

"先天下之忧而忧 , 后天下之乐而乐"

Comment

Thanks guys! looks like it really is kinda hard to find...

Comment

I have this watch (acquired it when I was in Germany). I have seen many months ago for sale at Passions, Funan.

This watch is pretty rare in Singapore but you still can get it brand new from THG/direct from factory. Just a side note, the 203 Ti (black dial) has been discontinued. If you like 203 in Titanium, the only way to go is to acquire this 203 Jubiläum.

Comment

Sinn203

I have one BNIB for sale if anyone is keen.

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
            Working...
            X