Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• IWC Auqatimer - Straps & Bracelet

Hi,

I know this is going to be a challenge....

Any expert can advise other than IWC retailer, where can I get aftermarket / or cheaper IWC rubber strap and/or stainless steel bracelet for IWC Aquatimer - IW376704?

Any advice will be much appreicated.

Thank You

IWC Auqatimer - Straps & Bracelet

Hi,

I know this is going to be a challenge....

Any expert can advise other than IWC retailer, where can I get aftermarket / or cheaper IWC rubber strap and/or stainless steel bracelet for IWC Aquatimer - IW376704?

Any advice will be much appreicated.

Thank You

Comment

Yup it is a challenge. With their special quick change connection, think only this Aquatimer uses them so not many third party bracelets. And IWC charges about 400+ for the rubber strap.
      My Current

Rolex Daytona 116515
      Rolex Submariner 16610
      Rolex Submariner 116610
      Rolex Date 1550
      IWC Spitfire Chronograph 371705
      IWC Portuguese 7 Days 500107
      Omega Ocean Planet 22015000
      Bell & Ross Heritage BR126
      Grand Seiko GMT SBGM021
      Seiko Sumo SBDC001
      Seiko Sumo SBDC003
      Seiko Marinemaster SBDX012
      Seiko Brightz SDGZ013 Chronograph

Comment

Originally posted by lthg25 View Post
        Yup it is a challenge. With their special quick change connection, think only this Aquatimer uses them so not many third party bracelets. And IWC charges about 400+ for the rubber strap.
        It is $430 to be exact. I don't mind paying that kind of $$$ for a piece of rubber but surprisingly the quality is so bad that lasted only for 1 year!!! A big drawback and will consider any future IWC acquisition.

Comment

Originally posted by ladyinblack_ View Post
          It is $430 to be exact. I don't mind paying that kind of $$$ for a piece of rubber but surprisingly the quality is so bad that lasted only for 1 year!!! A big drawback and will consider any future IWC acquisition.
          I use customerised leather straps for my 2 other IWC. Not an issue. Just look into how the strap/bracelet connects to the watch for your next watch.

I think it is just that "Aquatimer uses quick-change system has been developed by IWC under a patent license from Cartier". All other models accepts standard straps.
          My Current

Rolex Daytona 116515
          Rolex Submariner 16610
          Rolex Submariner 116610
          Rolex Date 1550
          IWC Spitfire Chronograph 371705
          IWC Portuguese 7 Days 500107
          Omega Ocean Planet 22015000
          Bell & Ross Heritage BR126
          Grand Seiko GMT SBGM021
          Seiko Sumo SBDC001
          Seiko Sumo SBDC003
          Seiko Marinemaster SBDX012
          Seiko Brightz SDGZ013 Chronograph

Comment

Originally posted by lthg25 View Post
            I use customerised leather straps for my 2 other IWC. Not an issue. Just look into how the strap/bracelet connects to the watch for your next watch.

I think it is just that "Aquatimer uses quick-change system has been developed by IWC under a patent license from Cartier". All other models accepts standard straps.
            Thanks for the advice, much appreciated. Just my luck! Damn...

Comment

Originally posted by ladyinblack_ View Post
              One year? Wow, I have the same watch for about 6 months but everything seems OK. Can you post pics of your strap?

Comment

Try JW Horological Gallary at International Plaza. They carry different types of IWC straps. Try your luck

Comment

any way else ? any online strap sellers ?

any way else ? any online strap sellers ?

Comment

Originally posted by Robinson88 View Post
                    Try JW Horological Gallary at International Plaza. They carry different types of IWC straps. Try your luck
                    My aquatimer is not on the typical IWC strap but on a special quick release system.

Comment

Originally posted by lifegauge View Post
                      One year? Wow, I have the same watch for about 6 months but everything seems OK. Can you post pics of your strap?
                      Will try my best to post some pics...not sure how to do so in the forum. Quite tricky to pst pics here.

Comment

There is a small shop at 1st floor United Square that sell watch winder, they import straps from China that can fit Panerai and IWC watches. You can also choose from a catalogue that they will order for you. Not too sure whether they carry straps for your Aquatimer Galapagos Islands.

However, I have a Maurice Lacroix Pontos that also use the quick-change strap. I changed it to a normal 22mm leather strap by just getting an extra pair of spring tubes.

Comment

Originally posted by Robinson88 View Post
                          There is a small shop at 1st floor United Square that sell watch winder, they import straps from China that can fit Panerai and IWC watches. You can also choose from a catalogue that they will order for you. Not too sure whether they carry straps for your Aquatimer Galapagos Islands.

However, I have a Maurice Lacroix Pontos that also use the quick-change strap. I changed it to a normal 22mm leather strap by just getting an extra pair of spring tubes.
                          Many thanks and appreciate the advice.

Comment

Well, i use the iwc adapter meant for velcro. The adapter can be fixed with strap of choice. Probably you can consider that route.

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X