X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ADVICE PLS! Bell & Ross BRS CERAMIC BLACK PHANTOM

Hi all,

Need some advice please!

I am looking for a new everyday watch with a budget of about $3500-$4000 and am considering the BELL & ROSS BRS Cermaic Phantom (rubber strap) because of the design (i personally like big-face watches).

Was quoted:
    • 15% off at the boutique (3 year warranty, $3315. 20% possibly if i buy 2)
    • 20% off at AD (2 year warranty, $3120).

For the savings of $195 I'd rather get it from the boutique, but my question I guess really is

At S$3210, do you guys think it's worth the price for a Quartz movement? (I read a thread where a member here got 23% discount from an AD for a B&R, not sure whether I was offered a lower % because the one i like is from the lower range.)

I've seen a few reviews on the Automatic movement and how it's not fantastic, not too sure what people will have to say about the Quartz....

Also, does the additional 1 year warranty matter?

Any advice appreciated.

Thanks!
    noob!

- AD just called - only boutique carries the BELL & ROSS BRS Ceramic Phantom. -_-
    noob!

Comment

Honestly, I wouldn't pay anything more than $1000 for a Quartz watch... Unless its like Patek Quartz or some old AP quartz.

Other than that I would prefer to get myself some decent automatic at $3k. You've got plenty of decent choices at this price range.

Comment

1. Most important you like the design.

2. Their auto movement and quartz from ETA. Same like many other swiss brands.

3. IMO 1 year warranty dont matter.
        Audemars Piguet Ball Bell&Ross Cartier IWC Longines Omega Panerai Rolex Sinn Tissot

Alba Casio Citizen Roox Seiko

Wanted to add PP but bo lui

Comment

If u're still looking, and do not mind preowned, I'd lookout for a BR01 series. You could start with the BR01-92 SS as their base model, or even the PVD version. I personally prefer the heritage but its not easy to find even brand new.

Comment

I wouldnt pay 3k+ for a quartz br
            Auto is fine but br resale value sux
            Eg a preown br01-92 ss is only 2-2.5k
            I would buy a preown rather than direct from br boutique or AD

Comment

Better survey preowned for B&R because of the price different is quite far

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
              Working...
              X