Winding crown uneven.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Winding crown uneven.

Anyone got kenna this before? I got a couple of watches that have uneven crowns. I dun think the winding stem is bent. But somehow when you turn the crown you can see that it looks uneven.

this happens even on new watches.

uneven as in the grooves inside the wall of the crown is slanted such that when screwed down, the crown seems slanted and not parallel to the watch case?

or when screwed down, the crown is wobbly?

Comment

Totally dont understand this phenomenon that you are trying to describe
      Plus, you witness this even on new watches?

Originally posted by leslie View Post
      Anyone got kenna this before? I got a couple of watches that have uneven crowns. I dun think the winding stem is bent. But somehow when you turn the crown you can see that it looks uneven.

this happens even on new watches.

Comment

Originally posted by blueysmurfy View Post
        uneven as in the grooves inside the wall of the crown is slanted such that when screwed down, the crown seems slanted and not parallel to the watch case?

or when screwed down, the crown is wobbly?

bro. screw down time is perfectly straight. but pull out time can see the crown is not even. winding stem is straight and seems like the crown itself is not placed flat on the end of the winding stem.

some without screw down crown then will be visible when the crown is popped back into normal position.

these are the sample pics.

Comment

Originally posted by skydweller_sg View Post
          Totally dont understand this phenomenon that you are trying to describe
          Plus, you witness this even on new watches?
          bro. nothing special. look at my post above. my glycine and laco also like that. rolex then dun have lah.

Comment

only slight misaligned... maybe you want to bring the watch to the service centre if it really bothers u.

Comment

Think all thread are slanted, so the crown will be slanted too.
              Its rather common i believed.

Comment

I saw a couple of watches also like that. I think ignore liao lor.

Comment

i think its a matter of workmanship, form and fit
                  rolex doesnt have this issue, for that matter, lower tier brands like omega and breitling also does not have this problem

Originally posted by leslie View Post
                  I saw a couple of watches also like that. I think ignore liao lor.

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X