Buying Glashutte Original in Germany

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Buying Glashutte Original in Germany

Anybody knows if one can get much better deals for Glashutte Original watches in Germany? If so, how much can the discount stretch?

Would be grateful if anybody can also provide suggestions of cheap but reliable ADs in Frankfurt for GO.

Cheers!

Was in Milan a couple of weeks ago. Some prices for your feel:

1) GO PanomaticLunar XL (List EUR9,050; Discounted EUR8,300; After 17% tax refund EUR6,889 = SGD11,022).
    In SIN (List SGD19,000; Discounted SGD15,200)

2) GO PanomaticLuna Ladies with MOP dial/diamond bezel (List EUR16,250; Discounted 14,950; After tax refund EUR12,408 = SGD19,854). In SIN (List SGD30,000; Discounted SGD24,000)

Germany may not have better tax refund rates than Italy. Switzerland has a low 5% tax rebate. Let me know once you are back from Germany!

Comment

Sure! My trip is not going to happen so soon but just wanted to do my homework earlier...

To my surprise, I got feedback from another forum that US prices are remarkably cheaper than Germany.

Comment

If you dun mind older model, you can try it at all the watch sale host by HG/Sincere/Cortina and etc. Price definitely good also. Hehe
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Iceheller View Post
          If you dun mind older model, you can try it at all the watch sale host by HG/Sincere/Cortina and etc. Price definitely good also. Hehe
          Any idea if any watch sales from these ADs coming up?

And I also thought it is usually the older, less popular models that would be on sale. I'm eyeing the Panoinverse XL which is relatively new so not very hopeful of my chances.

Comment

Cortina having promotion with maybank credit card ( 8% cash rebate based on 8k max ) after the original discount price. But cannot remember if they carry GO. Checkout cortina website before heading down.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Iceheller View Post
              Cortina having promotion with maybank credit card ( 8% cash rebate based on 8k max ) after the original discount price. But cannot remember if they carry GO. Checkout cortina website before heading down.
              The previous Cortina MBS gave quite a good discount and they are willing to give on top on the rebate. Too bad they closed. I wonder where the remaining Cortina with GO will be.

Comment

Wait for their annual sale then. Should be around the corner( usually shorty after Baselworld ). Just lookout thrir adv in strait time or local watch forum. Hehe
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by khimwoon View Post
                  The previous Cortina MBS gave quite a good discount and they are willing to give on top on the rebate. Too bad they closed. I wonder where the remaining Cortina with GO will be.
                  Cortina has TimeWise in Wisma Atria. It's a "boutique within a boutique" concept. They have a few "mini-boutiques" within a big space. One of the mini-boutiques is GO. I spoke with a Benjamin there. Friendly and helpful chap.

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X