Good news of ap rosegold fans

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good news of ap rosegold fans

Local ad have reduce list price of ap rosegold models... Novelty latest list price at local ad is 62000. After discount which is abt 46500. Really gd to hear that .... cheers

heard of this last week, however, cannot find model i want

Comment

Really? Local ad in ST? Was at AP boutique last Sat to look at the 44mm rosegold; was quoted 5% discount...

Comment

go to local ad dun go boutique. boutique usually no discount or very little discount . can try sincere watch.

Comment

Thanks for the information bro; however, AD don't have the model i want. Yes, was quoted 20% discount which is good, where AP boutique give only 5%, ready stock. Was told that AP have stop supplying watches to them, and this AD is trying to clear their AP asap.

Comment

Really, AD clear stock! Then must go and see if can find AP that match my budget. Hehe
            sigpic

Comment

Can check it out at vivocity...but only 5 or 6 AP not much options, was told AP have stop supplying to them...don't have the model i'm looking for...

Comment

Went to taka (on sat) and ion (yesterday), all their models(those blink blink ones) are not within my budget. Hehe. But I think AP boutique got basic model for RO as i took a glance when I walk pass while heading toward Hermes.
                sigpic

Comment

I asked one of the Local ADs recently and they quoted me 15% only for the Rosegold novelty because they said their reseller buy price has gone up for the 44mm case models . Also there is no guarantee as to when it will come in.

From my past experience, local ADs usually quote attractive price first but never guarantee when they can get the piece. And for such a coveted piece as the novelty RG 26400ro for example, these would be reserved for the AD's VVIP clientele who have bought loads from them, when they do eventually arrive in stock; so don't be expecting a call from the AD anytime soon- I know I have yet to receive one back from them for this piece.

What I heard from an overseas AD who came back from Basel fair is that AP is going to restrict the number of Rosegold pieces it sells to AD's and mainly sell them in their boutiques and this list price drop supports this theory as it translates into a direct discount to the end customer and doesn't disrupt their discount strategy of only 5% for the boutique's watches.

What this ultimately helps them to do is maximize their profits from selling Rosegold pieces directly from their boutiques ( no reseller margins to cater for) and furthermore - Rosegold and other precious metal pieces are the more sought after models as opposed to the steel models.

Comment

Originally posted by nimm12
                    25% discount by AD?
                    that is way alot more discount than rolex and panerai AD
                    yes 25% . if u knw people working inside. 25% is very common discount .

Comment

Originally posted by evo8778 View Post
                      yes 25% . if u knw people working inside. 25% is very common discount .
                      Bro do you by any chance know anyone inside i am willing to pay the discount price that you mention. If you have please call me 91001101.

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X