Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How much to polish at richemont?

Hi to all Jaeg'ER'
    any idea how much will it cost me to polish the case of my master compressor at richemont? itis true dat tey hv to remove the movement of the watch in order for tem to polish the case alone only???? My watch is only 1yrs old but the face look worst then my 70yrs old grand mother, so i was thinkin of sendin it for a good spa without removing the movement, itiz possible?

TIA..............tO all the prO
    SaMe s(H)iT DifFeRenT DaY

$130 for the case, and $130 for the bracelet (if any).

Comment

Suggest to 'tahan' the scratches till the next service

Cos polishing removes metal and the case edges won't be as sharp after the polishing. Scratches are part and parcel of owning the watch and its a sports watch so it adds character to the watch... do enjoy wearing the MC its a beauty.

Comment

Originally posted by crusader View Post
        Hi to all Jaeg'ER'
        any idea how much will it cost me to polish the case of my master compressor at richemont? itis true dat tey hv to remove the movement of the watch in order for tem to polish the case alone only???? My watch is only 1yrs old but the face look worst then my 70yrs old grand mother, so i was thinkin of sendin it for a good spa without removing the movement, itiz possible?

TIA..............tO all the prO
        Polishing watch without removing movt. is waiting another volcano eruption !!!
        Whoever claim so... He waiting to screw uR ass so badly ! Run as fast as u can . Cheers "

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
        Working...
        X