Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Beautiful beautiful piece!!

thks for poisoning!!
    Audemars Piguet Ball Bell&Ross Cartier IWC Longines Omega Panerai Rolex Sinn Tissot

Alba Casio Citizen Roox Seiko

Wanted to add PP but bo lui

Comment

Lume shot that I forgot to add. 2 sec exposure

And yes the sec@6 is lumed

Current COLLECTION
      Anonimo Dino Zei Nautilo Bronze | Longines Master Collection MoonPhase | IWC Aquatimer Chrono Cousteau Diver 2006 | Longines Classic Dress | MontBlanc Sports | Omega Speedmaster Pro 3572.50 | Omega Seamaster (Vintage) | Omega Seamaster PO c.9300| Omega Seamaster PO c.2500 |

Comment

Hey bro unregistered - didja pickup the NSA in the end?

Comment

Originally posted by wongcheok View Post
          Hey bro unregistered - didja pickup the NSA in the end?
          Just sold the MCDC so now moving funds to get the cash to pick it up
          Current COLLECTION
          Anonimo Dino Zei Nautilo Bronze | Longines Master Collection MoonPhase | IWC Aquatimer Chrono Cousteau Diver 2006 | Longines Classic Dress | MontBlanc Sports | Omega Speedmaster Pro 3572.50 | Omega Seamaster (Vintage) | Omega Seamaster PO c.9300| Omega Seamaster PO c.2500 |

Comment

Nice... do post some of your quality pics when you do!! Ever since I saw your sales post on the MCDC I've also started looking at the NSA in a very serious manner.. which is a telltale sign that I'll be eating bread for some months to come

Also, I saw the conversation on your sales post that post-discount the ballpark figure would be ~15k. Would you care to share if thats on the bracelet, or would requesting for the leather strap option push the numbers down further? Appreciate a PM if its inconvenient to broach this publicly... Many thanks!

Comment

nice. so fast sold off? and how much and where did you get it ?

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
              Working...
              X