Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JLC Master Ultra Thin Moon 39 & watch winder

Hello,

I had recently purchased a JLC ultra thin moon & a Boxy watch winder.

Will only wear the watch after the new year hence gave the watch 30x winding before placing into the watch winder.

However to my surpise 12 hrs later, my watch had stop. I put it on clock/ counter clockwise mode with 40 turns per hour.

As this is my first time using a watch winder, can anyone advise if problem lies with the watch or watch winder?

Appreciate it. Thanks thanks.

Hi Ekit! I'm sorry to hear that. The feeling must be sucky.

Anyway, 40 turns per hour would translate to 960 tpd. It should work especially when you already gave the watch a 30x winding before hand. I would suggest that you bring the watch back to the AD and check with them. Good thing there is still the warranty.

let us know about the outcome! =)

Comment

yup sounds faulty

Comment

Hi,

While I don't use a watch winder, I realized the watch can't go without winding if not worn for a day. It's not really a problem for me since I wear the watch every other day.

If it's an issue for you, you can check with the AD to see if this is a common problem for this watch.
        Originally posted by ekit View Post
        Hello,

I had recently purchased a JLC ultra thin moon & a Boxy watch winder.

Will only wear the watch after the new year hence gave the watch 30x winding before placing into the watch winder.

However to my surpise 12 hrs later, my watch had stop. I put it on clock/ counter clockwise mode with 40 turns per hour.

As this is my first time using a watch winder, can anyone advise if problem lies with the watch or watch winder?

Appreciate it. Thanks thanks.

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
        Working...
        X