Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• jlc master geographic

Hi bros,

I am keen to get the jlc master geographic steel edition. Anyone know how I can get a good price?

All advise are appreciated .

Try hunting one in SGROC, just be patient. But if you'd like it brand new, try checking them from Gassan watches @ the airport to see if they have stock. Since they will be tax rebated.

Comment

Originally posted by agong View Post
      Try hunting one in SGROC, just be patient. But if you'd like it brand new, try checking them from Gassan watches @ the airport to see if they have stock. Since they will be tax rebated.
      Bro can you pm me their typical discount?

Comment

Originally posted by mastawong View Post
        Bro can you pm me their typical discount?
        I really can't remember the discount. I remember counting the final price, but didnt pay attention to the discount rate. But what I know is that it'll be approx 5% cheaper than conventional AD outside the airport. But their stocks are limited (very limited).

Comment

I have one up for sale if you're interested. Check my sales posts or PM me

Comment

Whats the best way to DIY polishing for the master compressor? I have the chrono version and i think its the best watch in my collection.

Comment

bnib or used?

Comment

Ty all for the info.

Comment

There is a preowned watch on sales at abt S$12.6K this wkend. Wth this pricing, one can estimate roughly the dis given 4 BNIB.
                  Cant said more nor reveal name of shop cos it will affect the rice bowls of introducers & other resellers of this website/others.
                  Kindly do yr needful legwork if u are really keen to hv this watch of desire on yr wrist as this is but sml watch community

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X